Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]

22 May 2012   #1001
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Thank you, I wanted to rep you both, but I gotta "spread it around first" sorry, but thanx for the advice.
No worries, a thank you means more to me than rep

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Okay I have been working very hard on this sig, and I know I am still learning ALLOT of stuff, but I think this one looks pretty sweeet And thanx goes out to Arc for his frame. (I still cant make one as nice as yours,so I just keep using yours)
Secondly to Pooman UK for his badges, I realise I need to do something more so I can get more than 1 badge hehe
And lastly to Tom 982 for well,everything

Anyway here it is as 1300x300(thanx for the advice guys) and as my sig the resized version(thanx JaidynM)
Wow, great job! The sonic characters outside of the frame looks great, and well done for keeping the drop shadow inside the image (mine went out on Bill's it needs fixing).


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 May 2012   #1002
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Thank you very much!! Yeah the shadow on the pink girls hand was cut off in the 1300x300,but I kinda fixed it in my sig. And yeah I was hoping to make the text look like it was 3D too, but ran out of space hehe

ps. This 1300x300 sig making then resizing is allot better then trying to fit it all in a small space.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1003
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Thank you very much!! Yeah the shadow on the pink girls hand was cut off in the 1300x300,but I kinda fixed it in my sig. And yeah I was hoping to make the text look like it was 3D too, but ran out of space hehe

ps. This 1300x300 sig making then resizing is allot better then trying to fit it all in a small space.
You've done a good job to fix it, I hadn't even noticed! Lol, yeah, it's much less fiddly, as long as you keep the same ratio of 13:3, you can make it as big as you like, if it's easier, you could work in 2600*600.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 May 2012   #1004
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

genius! I geuss I should have been able to figure that out myself hehe, but nah I like the 1300x300 most imiges are around 1200x750 or so, so it is easy to use and fit.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1005
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
genius! I geuss I should have been able to figure that out myself hehe, but nah I like the 1300x300 most imiges are around 1200x750 or so, so it is easy to use and fit.
Yeah, I work in 1300*300 as well. There aren't enough high res stock photos that I can use for 2600*600

Yussi's sig is next on the agenda. Then, I'll make one for you and Stephen in return for the excellent sigs you made me
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1006
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Thanx very much, what will Yussi's sig look like? Or will it be a wait and see thing, and I just realised,if you use the same font for her sig as in A Guy's then chances are pretty good that it will read something like BoolBat.....so just keep that in mind...hehe (joking)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1007
sk0t0s

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Okay I have been working very hard on this sig, and I know I am still learning ALLOT of stuff, but I think this one looks pretty sweeet And thanx goes out to Arc for his frame. (I still cant make one as nice as yours,so I just keep using yours)
Secondly to Pooman UK for his badges, I realise I need to do something more so I can get more than 1 badge hehe
And lastly to Tom 982 for well,everything

Anyway here it is as 1300x300(thanx for the advice guys) and as my sig the resized version(thanx JaidynM)
Great Siggy man... well done!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1008
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Finally found time to make Bill's sig The first one I've done in CS6.

Attachment 212901

There's a bit of space left in the middle that needs filling IMO, has anyone got any suggestions? I considered doing badges, but it looked really clustered. It just doesn't quite look finished yet

Edit: Oops, forgot to put a 650*150 version up.

Attachment 212903
Tom that is very elegant looking.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Thank you very much

A Gay Bug


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Okay I have been working very hard on this sig, and I know I am still learning ALLOT of stuff, but I think this one looks pretty sweeet And thanx goes out to Arc for his frame. (I still cant make one as nice as yours,so I just keep using yours)
Secondly to Pooman UK for his badges, I realise I need to do something more so I can get more than 1 badge hehe
And lastly to Tom 982 for well,everything

Anyway here it is as 1300x300(thanx for the advice guys) and as my sig the resized version(thanx JaidynM)
You're doing a very nice job keep it up.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1009
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Thanx Timbog and Bongo
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1010
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Thanx very much, what will Yussi's sig look like? Or will it be a wait and see thing, and I just realised,if you use the same font for her sig as in A Guy's then chances are pretty good that it will read something like BoolBat.....so just keep that in mind...hehe (joking)
I haven't a clue, I'm not creative enough to picture it in my mind I've got some sweet layer styles from DevianArt that I've been wanting to try for a while now, so I might give those a go. Time will tell.

I need a better font for this one!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:55.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App