Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]

22 May 2012   #1011
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Very nice sig Joey


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 May 2012   #1012
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

I've created a huge set of styles if anyone wants to use them:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16537616/Des...y%20Styles.asl

I made a couple of these and sourced the others of DeviantArt, so most of the credit goes to IndustryKidz for his free style packs. They were in .PSD format so I downloaded them all, opened each layer and saved it as a style, then I saved all of the styles into one .asl file
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2012   #1013
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Okay I have been working very hard on this sig, and I know I am still learning ALLOT of stuff, but I think this one looks pretty sweeet And thanx goes out to Arc for his frame. (I still cant make one as nice as yours,so I just keep using yours)
Secondly to Pooman UK for his badges, I realise I need to do something more so I can get more than 1 badge hehe
And lastly to Tom 982 for well,everything

Anyway here it is as 1300x300(thanx for the advice guys) and as my sig the resized version(thanx JaidynM)
That is very good, you have skills A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

23 May 2012   #1014
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Thank you Arc and A Guy, much apreciated!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2012   #1015
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Okay I have been working very hard on this sig, and I know I am still learning ALLOT of stuff, but I think this one looks pretty sweeet And thanx goes out to Arc for his frame. (I still cant make one as nice as yours,so I just keep using yours)
Secondly to Pooman UK for his badges, I realise I need to do something more so I can get more than 1 badge hehe
And lastly to Tom 982 for well,everything

Anyway here it is as 1300x300(thanx for the advice guys) and as my sig the resized version(thanx JaidynM)
Your hard work paid off, great looking sig mate.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
I've created a huge set of styles if anyone wants to use them:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16537616/Des...y%20Styles.asl

I made a couple of these and sourced the others of DeviantArt, so most of the credit goes to IndustryKidz for his free style packs. They were in .PSD format so I downloaded them all, opened each layer and saved it as a style, then I saved all of the styles into one .asl file
Thanks for that, Tom. There's some very nice styles in there.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2012   #1016
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Thank you Jaidyn
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2012   #1017
speedgamer01

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit SP1
 
 

Hi guys&gals I see your are doing a great job when it comes to sigs. I haven't posted anything recently, but I try to follow your posts with more or less success. There are so few requests Also, there could be a topic only for the requests, and this existing topic for the submissions and discussions.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
I've created a huge set of styles if anyone wants to use them:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/16537616/Des...y%20Styles.asl

I made a couple of these and sourced the others of DeviantArt, so most of the credit goes to IndustryKidz for his free style packs. They were in .PSD format so I downloaded them all, opened each layer and saved it as a style, then I saved all of the styles into one .asl file
How can I open the file?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2012   #1018
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Another one after a long time
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2012   #1019
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Wow ... I like it. Will apply it, but still waiting for an update of my current sig, as you told earlier. I like this one the most

Edit : I mean this one ....
Attachment 213174

I love it .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 May 2012   #1020
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Wow ... I like it. Will apply it, but still waiting for an update of my current sig, as you told earlier. I like this one the most

Edit : I mean this one ....
Attachment 213174

I love it .
Will try to supply it soon
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:03.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App