Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]

25 Jun 2012   #1941
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Great sig Jerry, some more great chrome effects.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
25 Jun 2012   #1942
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
For Gary

Full size
Attachment 218109


Display size
Attachment 218110
Thats a very nice sig Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1943
whiteboihackz

windows 7 Ult 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tekno Venus View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77 View Post
A simple one for Eli
Great job as usual Yussi. Sometimes simple is better

Stephen
Thank you Stephen

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Alsisgevat View Post
Sk0t0s- that is a great sig! Well done!

Nice one Yussi!
Thank you Joey You've been missing
hello yussi sorry to bug you this way i wanting to know how if you make sigs for newbies lol like me? if you can help plz p.m me thanks!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

25 Jun 2012   #1944
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whiteboihackz View Post
hello yussi sorry to bug you this way i wanting to know how if you make sigs for newbies lol like me? if you can help plz p.m me thanks!
Hello and welcome to SF whiteboihackz.

Sure I can make you a sig but I need some time.
Are you looking for anything specific or random?
Let me knw and I shall make you one once I get home
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1945
whiteboihackz

windows 7 Ult 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whiteboihackz View Post
hello yussi sorry to bug you this way i wanting to know how if you make sigs for newbies lol like me? if you can help plz p.m me thanks!
Hello and welcome to SF whiteboihackz.

Sure I can make you a sig but I need some time.
Are you looking for anything specific or random?
Let me knw and I shall make you one once I get home
wow thanks heaps i would like something that is representing
hacking if that is possible ? with maybe a touch of chrome lol i love chrome and hacking so do what you do and suprize me lol and thanks again!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1946
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by whiteboihackz View Post
wow thanks heaps i would like something that is representing
hacking if that is possible ? with maybe a touch of chrome lol i love chrome and hacking so do what you do and suprize me lol and thanks again!
Hi.

Have you gone through this thread http://www.sevenforums.com/general-d...ease-read.html ? Rule No. 6

I am reluctant to make a sig that mention such stuff and that would violate the rules. But I can try to make chrome stuff if you like.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1947
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Yussi, this just made my day.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1948
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Maybe he's a golfer?

Hacker - Definition of Hacker

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1949
sk0t0s

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
For Gary

Full size
Attachment 218109


Display size
Attachment 218110
Looks good Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
25 Jun 2012   #1950
JaidynM

Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Maybe he's a golfer?

Hacker - Definition of Hacker

A Guy
That's probably it...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
Here's a sig for Jerry.

Preview size:
Attachment 217867
Applicable size:
Attachment 217868
Thank you Jaidyn I like it nice work.
Thanks Jerry, I'm glad you like it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:04.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App