Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]

05 Jul 2012   #2251
AC

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by adamus View Post
I'd love to have a Sig someday..

Greetings! GFX Team! \m/
I might make you one later in Photoshop, if I have time


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
05 Jul 2012   #2252
adamus

Win7 Home Premium | Win8 RP x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 714 View Post
I might make you one later in Photoshop, if I have time
Thank you for lending a hand but so far I do not have the privilege to use it, maybe for sometime.

Thanks again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2012   #2253
AC

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by adamus View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 714 View Post
I might make you one later in Photoshop, if I have time
Thank you for lending a hand but so far I do not have the privilege to use it, maybe for sometime.

Thanks again.
Aaah. I see. You're a new member, don't have the privilege yet. You will soon I'm sure
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

05 Jul 2012   #2254
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

You can use a sig right now, but of a smaller size, as I see.

If you want, you may try it.
Attachment 219919
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2012   #2255
AC

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
 
 

Very nice Arc!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2012   #2256
adamus

Win7 Home Premium | Win8 RP x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
You can use a sig right now, but of a smaller size, as I see.

If you want, you may try it.
Attachment 219919
Wow! and thank you for the UP!
I will try to use it if can insert an image.


edit

I have uploaded the image but there is no button to insert the image in the signature box.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2012   #2257
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by adamus View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
You can use a sig right now, but of a smaller size, as I see.

If you want, you may try it.
Attachment 219919
Wow! and thank you for the UP!
I will try to use it if can insert an image.


edit

I have uploaded the image but there is no button to insert the image in the signature box.
Just put this in your sig then:

Code:
[img]http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/customization/219919d1341513191-custom-made-sig-avatar-9-adamus.png[/img]
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2012   #2258
adamus

Win7 Home Premium | Win8 RP x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Just put this in your sig then:

Code:
[img]http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/customization/219919d1341513191-custom-made-sig-avatar-9-adamus.png[/img]
This one is HTML code? Correct me if I'm wrong..

Still i do not have the right to put on.

Quote:
Allow BB Code No
Allow HTML No
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2012   #2259
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by adamus View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Just put this in your sig then:

Code:
[img]http://www.sevenforums.com/attachments/customization/219919d1341513191-custom-made-sig-avatar-9-adamus.png[/img]
This one is HTML code? Correct me if I'm wrong..

Still i do not have the right to put on.

Quote:
Allow BB Code No
Allow HTML No
It's BBCode. Oops, sorry, I thought you were allowed BBCode in sigs
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Jul 2012   #2260
solarmystic

Windows 7 x64 Professional SP1
 
 

Hello there, GFX gurus and Seven Connoisseurs!!

May I commision one of you masters to create a simple, yet functional custom signature to adorn my every post to come?

If there's any further material/information you require I'd be more that glad to provide it...

Regards,

solarmystic
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:18.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App