Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]

15 May 2012   #781
Tekno Venus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (O.E.M)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tekno Venus View Post
Right then, prepare to be amazed.:P I have created a sig for Tom. I decided to make it ambitious! It didn't want to follow traditional designs so created one that is unlike any I've seen before.

So here it is. Hope you like it Tom!
Full Size
Attachment 211899
Applicable
Attachment 211900

This is the 3rd or 4th revision of the sig (I've lost count). The first version was scrapped completely as I made it the wrong dimensions. So I made it again! It was originally without the background and the paintbrush was much thinner but when shrunk to 650x150, it was unreadable. So, once again, I went back to PS and tried again! The 3rd version was without the background but I thought it was lacking something so I added it. Finally I got this, the final product. I think the hardest thing was getting the text to look right but it came out OK.

Hope you like it
Stephen

P.S - Britton30, don't expect all my sigs to be this ambitious, I had lots of free time to do this one
Wow, great job Stephen! I've applied it and it looks great Thank you!

Edit: As much as I would like to rep you for your efforts, I'm afraid I have to 'spread it around' first
Don't worry about the rep. Glad you liked it though

Noticed some artifiacts around the edge.
Here's a fixed version
Attachment 211905


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 May 2012   #782
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post

Clever wag?
Urban Dictionary: WAG
No. 10 in your list, Gary
Attachment 211907

See the example ? It is about me !

I was given this title by a member of our board

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tekno Venus View Post
Noticed some artifiacts around the edge.
Here's a fixed version
Attachment 211905
Excellent job Stephen Creative
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2012   #783
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

An addition to LADYPINKtomato1's rotation
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 May 2012   #784
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post

Clever wag?
Urban Dictionary: WAG
No. 10 in your list, Gary
Attachment 211907

See the example ? It is about me !

I was given this title by a member of our board
Gary?
I'm not Gary, I'm Bill....or am I?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2012   #785
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post

Gary?
I'm not Gary, I'm Bill....or am I?
You are my complementary clever wag, my friend ... if you dont refuse to be
Join the team ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2012   #786
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by koolkat77 View Post
An addition to LADYPINKtomato1's rotation
Very sweet, as your current sig is
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2012   #787
noobvious

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1 (desktop)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noobvious View Post

Gary?
I'm not Gary, I'm Bill....or am I?
You are my complementary clever wag, my friend ... if you dont refuse to be
Join the team ?
I have been known as a goofy fellow.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2012   #788
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

Everyday the sigs here just keep on amazing me! Well done all your all true artists! And koolkat, your current sig while I typed this message,is beyond awesome!! I cant say why, but the anime looking girl in it is a good choice for a sig hehe Well done on it.

Jaidyn - Nice job with the orb on Arcs sig , it looks epic.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2012   #789
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tekno Venus View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tekno Venus View Post
Right then, prepare to be amazed.:P I have created a sig for Tom. I decided to make it ambitious! It didn't want to follow traditional designs so created one that is unlike any I've seen before.

So here it is. Hope you like it Tom!
Full Size
Attachment 211899
Applicable
Attachment 211900

This is the 3rd or 4th revision of the sig (I've lost count). The first version was scrapped completely as I made it the wrong dimensions. So I made it again! It was originally without the background and the paintbrush was much thinner but when shrunk to 650x150, it was unreadable. So, once again, I went back to PS and tried again! The 3rd version was without the background but I thought it was lacking something so I added it. Finally I got this, the final product. I think the hardest thing was getting the text to look right but it came out OK.

Hope you like it
Stephen

P.S - Britton30, don't expect all my sigs to be this ambitious, I had lots of free time to do this one
Wow, great job Stephen! I've applied it and it looks great Thank you!

Edit: As much as I would like to rep you for your efforts, I'm afraid I have to 'spread it around' first
Don't worry about the rep. Glad you liked it though

Noticed some artifiacts around the edge.
Here's a fixed version
Attachment 211905
I hadn't even noticed them to be honest! But thank you, I've updated my sig to the latest version, what's that now, version 5?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 May 2012   #790
Athene

 

And here's the companion piece to the first "limitless love" sig. In case you're wondering who the guys in the sig are - they're the gay lovers Brian and Justin from Queer as Folk (US version - based in turn on the UK version).
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App