Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]

20 May 2012   #961
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
A new one for Bill, this time with the image inside the orb and the text on the outside.

Preview:
Attachment 212675
Applicable:
Attachment 212676
Wow, thanks Jaidyn, gonna wear it now

A Guy


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
20 May 2012   #962
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Some great sigs. Which ones weren't great?? Welcome back Jaidyn. A Guy
Here's some I'm not real proud of.
Attachment 212712

Attachment 212713

Attachment 212714
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2012   #963
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Some great sigs. Which ones weren't great?? Welcome back Jaidyn. A Guy
Here's some I'm not real proud of.
Attachment 212712

Attachment 212713

Attachment 212714
I'm actually quite partial to Calvin and Hobbes

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

20 May 2012   #964
PooMan UK

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Made a new ribbon badge if anyone wants to use it. psd file is zipped below with all the layers intact. Unfortunately the gold text was created in Corel so you will have to redo that bit manually, but the rest of it is easy enough to change colours etc. (see examples) ... enjoy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2012   #965
Alsisgevat

64bit Windows 7 Ultimate
 
 

PooMan UK- That is very very cool!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2012   #966
koolkat77

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 10 Home 64Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by PooMan UK View Post
Made a new ribbon badge if anyone wants to use it. psd file is zipped below with all the layers intact. Unfortunately the gold text was created in Corel so you will have to redo that bit manually, but the rest of it is easy enough to change colours etc. (see examples) ... enjoy
You never cease to amaze us PooMan!!! Very nice and well done
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2012   #967
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Good ones Nick, good enough to replace our current forum badges.

Does anyone have the new CS6 yet?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2012   #968
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Good ones Nick, good enough to replace our current forum badges.

Does anyone have the new CS6 yet?
I do Even though I don't do art, I managed to get a copy from school.

I have to say, it's very impressive. It's not all that different to CS5, but the new features like the content aware move tool are just incredible!

Thanks for the badges Nick! I'll have to give them a go soon.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2012   #969
Tekno Venus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (O.E.M)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Good ones Nick, good enough to replace our current forum badges.

Does anyone have the new CS6 yet?
I do Even though I don't do art, I managed to get a copy from school.

I have to say, it's very impressive. It's not all that different to CS5, but the new features like the content aware move tool are just incredible!

Thanks for the badges Nick! I'll have to give them a go soon.
Wow, you have one generous school! What do you do, walk up to a teacher and ask them for a copy of Photshop CS6?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2012   #970
tom982

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Tekno Venus View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tom982 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Good ones Nick, good enough to replace our current forum badges.

Does anyone have the new CS6 yet?
I do Even though I don't do art, I managed to get a copy from school.

I have to say, it's very impressive. It's not all that different to CS5, but the new features like the content aware move tool are just incredible!

Thanks for the badges Nick! I'll have to give them a go soon.
Wow, you have one generous school! What do you do, walk up to a teacher and ask them for a copy of Photshop CS6?
Haha, I wish! A few of my friends are art students and they got it off the teacher
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:16.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App