|06 Sep 2009||#1|
help with DreamScene
hey guys i have been looking about here and alot of other pleacers but i ant found a fix yet so hope someone can help i have dream scene on my win 7 7600 rtm but when i set wmv as my desktop background i can't read and barly see whay my folders are called so can anyone help out > heres what it looks like
|My System Specs|
|10 Sep 2009||#3|
I had the same problem too. I did find a solution but it's only worth it if you don't keep changing the dreamscene because it's a bit of a pain to keep re-doing.
This is the info found else where on the net that worked for me to fix the icon labels:
1) right click a video and set to desktop background
2) set folder options to show hidden files
3) go to --> C:\Users\#username#\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows DreamScene
4) there should be 2 image files of the dreamscene running (1 hidden/greyed)
5) set both files to “read only” & uncheck “hidden”
6) right click desktop > personalise > desktop background
7) under windows dreamscene, you should see both image files
8) make sure both are checked by clicking check boxes next to them
9) set Picture position: Fill
NOTE: You can now set any dreamscene without text bug, however if you dont
do the above procedure everytime you set a different video, you will briefly see the
image of the first video you set at windows startup…therefore just delete both images
that was set to “read only” and start procedure again on new video.
|My System Specs|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.