Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Show us your Desktop

30 Sep 2012   #291
AC

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
 
 

Ooohh! Trevers, what's that theme?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

30 Sep 2012   #292
Trevers1987

Win7 64bit Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 714 View Post
Ooohh! Trevers, what's that theme?
You will find ever thing here: Any cool screen savers?

I manually Installed this theme using the recommended theme only and none of the others.
If you do it this way watch the you tube vid properly.
Also read the authors notes for the browser themes and so on.
Happy Modding



Also I do not use the black glass enhanced. I preferred the white reason being I didn't like opening Word documents and they where Black/Black Glass
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2012   #293
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Nice music collection Dan.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


30 Sep 2012   #294
Trevers1987

Win7 64bit Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Nice music collection Dan.
What even the Carpenters and Celine Dion

I suppose the rest is OK mind you Don't tell any one though all my mate's already think I'm an old git with out seeing that.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2012   #295
AC

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
 
 

My music collection: 15 GB of Rap music My parents love me so much, they put credit card info in iTunes for me, and give me a balance each month. Don't you love having a dad that's a doctor?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Sep 2012   #296
Bungee18

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and really enjoying it a lot. Here's the new look for my notebook. The theme is Placebo Black Market 2 by SolMiler and most of the icons are Token by bserv. The background is part from a pack by some very cool guy at DeviantArt, can't remember his name right now. Same for the startorb.
Hope you like it, J


Attached Thumbnails
-desktop_note.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Oct 2012   #297
Trevers1987

Win7 64bit Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bungee18 View Post
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and really enjoying it a lot. Here's the new look for my notebook. The theme is Placebo Black Market 2 by SolMiler and most of the icons are Token by bserv. The background is part from a pack by some very cool guy at DeviantArt, can't remember his name right now. Same for the startorb.
Hope you like it, J
Welcome to SevenForums Bungee that is a very simple clean look very smart, like it alot.


Attached Thumbnails
-untitled.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Oct 2012   #298
Bungee18

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Thank you Trevers. I like to keep it simple. I like yours too. What is it? Rainmeter? Enigma? I'd like to try that kind of look too, getting rid of the taskbar makes it look lighter, simpler even. I noticed you are on DeviantArt too, great place.
Thanx for the welcome. C ya around, Jay
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Oct 2012   #299
Trevers1987

Win7 64bit Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 714 View Post
Ooohh! Trevers, what's that theme?
You will find ever thing here: Any cool screen savers?

I manually Installed this theme using the recommended theme only and none of the others.
If you do it this way watch the you tube vid properly.
Also read the authors notes for the browser themes and so on.
Happy Modding
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bungee18 View Post
Thank you Trevers. I like to keep it simple. I like yours too. What is it? Rainmeter? Enigma? I'd like to try that kind of look too, getting rid of the taskbar makes it look lighter, simpler even. I noticed you are on DeviantArt too, great place.
Thanx for the welcome. C ya around, Jay
Nope note rainmeter just StarDock every thing used listed above
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Oct 2012   #300
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

-dock-top.jpg

Thought I'd give Object Dock a try. When I have Paint.NET on the dock it can't find it though.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Show us your Desktop




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Show us your Desktop 2
Continued from: http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/239463-show-us-your-desktop.html Welcome to the Post your Desktop thread. Please observe the few simple rules below. Most important of all:
Customization
Show Desktop Button - Too Big
Hey guys, I'm new here, and I registered because I wanted to ask; Is it possible to make the "Show Desktop" button smaller? The problem is, when I re-installed windows on my laptop, that button is bigger than usual >.< , and It just looks ugly. Here's an image, the top picture is my current...
Customization
Show The Desktop?
Hi all, I downloaded RocketDock and I'm having some issues with it while using "Show the Desktop." Whenever I click it, the Dock disappears because the OS considers it like every other program and minimizes it since its blocking the desktop. Is there any way to get it so that clicking "Show the...
Software
Show Desktop
How to Use Show Desktop in Windows 7 This will show you how to use the Show Desktop button on the taskbar to toggle between minimizing and restoring all open windows and gadgets on the Windows 7 desktop. Minimizing all open windows and gadgers will allow you to clear the desktop to see...
Tutorials
show desktop icon
is there a way to move this from the right side of the screen to the left (where it normally was) because on my laptop i do not always have a mouse and its very annoying to have to go so far across the screen to get to the desktop icon thats hiding in the bottom right corner...
Customization
Show desktop?
I am new windows 7's user How can i get show desktop after start button in the taskbar? Sorry for my english i am Italian!
Installation & Setup

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App