|09 Jul 2012||#1|
Show us your Desktop
Welcome to the Post your Desktop thread.
Please observe the few simple rules below.
Most important of all:
This thread is not intended as a wallpaper repository. (There are plenty of wallpaper sites as is)
Links are preferred, but only requested images/icons/themes are to be uploaded please.
Any posts with non-requested wallpapers or mass wallpaper uploads WILL be deleted without warning
1) All OS desktops are welcome.
2) Keep it clean - no nudity, pornographic or offensive images allowed.
3) If somebody requests your wallpaper, a link to the site where you obtained it is preferred. If no link is available, please upload the requested image only.
4) If you wish to showcase your custom made wallpapers, there is a thread for that here.
5) Feel free to post links to any apps, themes, icons etc used in your desktop. If no links available, at least the names if possible. Zipping and uploading of icons used etc are allowed, but only if requested.
(Links will be added to the lists to share with others)
6) Before installing full conversion Themes - Create a Restore Point first, just in case.
7) Give credit to original authors where possible.
Alternatively, there is a great list that can be found here
(credits to A Guy for maintaining this list)
COMMONLY USED APPS:
(Check back periodically. List will be updated)
Metro Logon Clock for Seven
Library Icon Changer
Custom Start Orbs
Enigma Suite - Rainmeter
MANUAL OS ICON ADUSTMENTS
Change Library Icon
Change Drive Letter Icon
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads|
Show us your Desktop 2
Continued from: http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/239463-show-us-your-desktop.html Welcome to the Post your Desktop thread. Please observe the few simple rules below. Most important of all:
Show Desktop Button - Too Big
Hey guys, I'm new here, and I registered because I wanted to ask; Is it possible to make the "Show Desktop" button smaller? The problem is, when I re-installed windows on my laptop, that button is bigger than usual >.< , and It just looks ugly. Here's an image, the top picture is my current...
Show The Desktop?
Hi all, I downloaded RocketDock and I'm having some issues with it while using "Show the Desktop." Whenever I click it, the Dock disappears because the OS considers it like every other program and minimizes it since its blocking the desktop. Is there any way to get it so that clicking "Show the...
How to Use Show Desktop in Windows 7 This will show you how to use the Show Desktop button on the taskbar to toggle between minimizing and restoring all open windows and gadgets on the Windows 7 desktop. Minimizing all open windows and gadgers will allow you to clear the desktop to see...
show desktop icon
is there a way to move this from the right side of the screen to the left (where it normally was) because on my laptop i do not always have a mouse and its very annoying to have to go so far across the screen to get to the desktop icon thats hiding in the bottom right corner...
I am new windows 7's user How can i get show desktop after start button in the taskbar? Sorry for my english i am Italian!
|Installation & Setup|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28.