Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [10]

15 Oct 2012   #1711
ionbasa

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
You are more than welcome.
If looking for a different look just let the team know what your preferences are and they will get on it.
If you want something out of the box let us know what you would really like.
Colors, background, border, text, characters etc!
THW
Of course now I have to take this offer
I was mainly looking for having the brushed aluminum edges right angled instead of curved, and changing the text font from being wavy, to something more sleek or modern.
and lastly maybe have a carbon fiber background sort of like:http://www.psdgraphics.com/wp-conten...rbon-fiber.jpg
And maybe have the text beneath my name say Seven Pro instead of Windows 7 User


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
15 Oct 2012   #1712
Trevers1987

Win7 64bit Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ionbasa View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
You are more than welcome.
If looking for a different look just let the team know what your preferences are and they will get on it.
If you want something out of the box let us know what you would really like.
Colors, background, border, text, characters etc!
THW
Of course now I have to take this offer
I was mainly looking for having the brushed aluminum edges right angled instead of curved, and changing the text font from being wavy, to something more sleek or modern.
and lastly maybe have a carbon fiber background sort of like:http://www.psdgraphics.com/wp-conten...rbon-fiber.jpg
And maybe have the text beneath my name say Seven Pro instead of Windows 7 User
Something a little like this still kinda in the same style as before.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2012   #1713
ionbasa

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
Something a little like this still kinda in the same style as before.

Looks great. Love the subtle lightning in the background.
It's perfect
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

15 Oct 2012   #1714
Trevers1987

Win7 64bit Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ionbasa View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
Something a little like this still kinda in the same style as before.

Looks great. Love the subtle lightning in the background.
It's perfect
Great glade you like it take a look at this one to just weathered the metal to go with the lightning.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2012   #1715
ionbasa

Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
Great glade you like it take a look at this one to just weathered the metal to go with the lightning.
Even better, the weathered look of metal frame adds a nice contrast.
Thank you for this great signature!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2012   #1716
Kevin Ismail

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Great sig there, Dan.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2012   #1717
Trevers1987

Win7 64bit Ult
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ionbasa View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
Great glade you like it take a look at this one to just weathered the metal to go with the lightning.
Even better, the weathered look of metal frame adds a nice contrast.
Thank you for this great signature!
I thought so to glade to be of service.

P.S Thanks Kevin
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2012   #1718
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kevin Ismail View Post
Great sig there, Dan.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Oct 2012   #1719
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Good work everyone

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
16 Oct 2012   #1720
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
I wasn't thrilled after posting it. So here it is with black background!
Attachment 236828
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ionbasa View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
Something a little like this still kinda in the same style as before.

Looks great. Love the subtle lightning in the background.
It's perfect
Great glade you like it take a look at this one to just weathered the metal to go with the lightning.
Nice work Dennis and Dan
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [10]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:23.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App