Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: Looking for an old "crystal ball" screensaver

04 Aug 2012   #1

windows 7 64
Looking for an old "crystal ball" screensaver

Hi everyone.

I've been looking for an old screensaver I had many years ago, and I have no idea what it was called.

It had a setting where it would look like a clear crystal ball would roll around on your desktop, & would refract the image underneath the ball as it moved. You could change the size of the ball, the movement speed & the refraction values.

It also had a setting to look like a swirling vortex that would twist & warp your desktop as it floated around, and another that may have been called "black hole" or something where it would "pinch" the spot underneath it on your desktop as it moved around. There were a few other settings as well.

I've tried google searching "crystal ball screensaver" with a few variations in the wording, but no luck. Anyone know where I might find it again?

My System SpecsSystem Spec


 Looking for an old "crystal ball" screensaver

Thread Tools

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+

Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33