|23 Aug 2012||#2|
| || |
I'm assuming this is what you are after.
1. Click the Start Menu Orb and then Search for cmd. Once that comes up Right-Click cmd.exe and SelectRun as administrator.
2. The UAC prompt will appear… Click Yes!
3. Now in the cmd prompt, Type in “ fsutil behavior set disablelastaccess 0 “ and Press Enter.
4. Restart your PC for changes to take affect.
1. Switch the Window view to Details.
2. Right-Click category bar and Click More…
3. On the next window Scroll down and Check the box for Date Accessed and then Press OK.
That’s it! Now when you do Windows Searches it will pull up and show the Date accessed category.
Hope this helps Dan
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: How to sort by Date Accessed in all folders?|
|How to sort images by date added to a folder||General Discussion|
|Win 7 sort by date issue - 2011 files/folders now "A Long Time Ago"||General Discussion|
|WLM won't sort emails properly by date||Browsers & Mail|
|Date sort problem under Favorites>Downloads||General Discussion|
|Movie Library sort by date added?||General Discussion|
|Explorer Folder auto date sort||Performance & Maintenance|