Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [11]

02 Apr 2013   #1181
nilank

 

It's different for different for members according to their levels. You can check yours in your CP -- while you upload, there's a note there stating the limitations for you.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Apr 2013   #1182
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
What are the rules on the size of a signature users are allowed? I'm curious what I need to do to be able to use a larger one.
Should be Power User = 200 rep+30 Days Registered+75 Posts
Then you can use 650x150

Looking at your profile you should be a power user know I will check with the administrators to see what's going on.

Jerry

Looks like your power user now now you could use the bigger size.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2013   #1183
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Wow Jerry, you worked some magic for me, thanks! Now I'm off to use my mad GIMP skills to increase my sig

Edit That looks better when bigger, thanks again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Apr 2013   #1184
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Now you're cookin' with gas Dude.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2013   #1185
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

nilank hi.... I love my beautiful new Sig you left for me. ( I love a surprise.).. had no idea you was working on
something for me.
I have it saved ready to use, thank you very much..
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [11]-rrtag.gif


My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2013   #1186
nilank

 

I was waiting for you to come online for the past 24 hours...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2013   #1187
LADYPINKtomato1

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nilank View Post
I was waiting for you to come online for the past 24 hours...
Sorry you had to wait so long for me to arrive.. didn't get here last night... came home from work, watched a bit of news.. ate a bite.. fell asleep in the recliner.. then awoke.. saw the weather and off to bed, long busy day at the bank.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2013   #1188
Bongo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 Pro x64 / Win 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Wow Jerry, you worked some magic for me, thanks! Now I'm off to use my mad GIMP skills to increase my sig

Edit That looks better when bigger, thanks again.
It was not me, after I saw you should be a Power User I check again and it had changed so 1 of the administrators or mods changed it or it need a post after your last Rep for it to change.

Jerry
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2013   #1189
nilank

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nilank View Post
I was waiting for you to come online for the past 24 hours...
Sorry you had to wait so long for me to arrive.. didn't get here last night... came home from work, watched a bit of news.. ate a bite.. fell asleep in the recliner.. then awoke.. saw the weather and off to bed, long busy day at the bank.
No problem LP, glad to know it appeared beautiful to you!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Apr 2013   #1190
Dude

Windows 10 Pro X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dude View Post
Wow Jerry, you worked some magic for me, thanks! Now I'm off to use my mad GIMP skills to increase my sig

Edit That looks better when bigger, thanks again.
It was not me, after I saw you should be a Power User I check again and it had changed so 1 of the administrators or mods changed it or it need a post after your last Rep for it to change.

Jerry
Okay that makes sense, I looked at the thread for reputation and badges but didn't see where it states signature sizes allowed. Like Nilank said I see what I'm allowed when I edit my sig. I still cant find a guide that says this badge gives you this available size sig, I am happy that it's bigger now, just curious what the limits are.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [11]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:40.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App