Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Location of taskbar image


11 Oct 2009   #1

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 
Location of taskbar image

Sorry to ask another question so soon... but where exactly is the taskbar image located in the msstyles file? I originally thought it was 900, under IMAGE, although the taskbar is only 40px in height...

Cheers.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Oct 2009   #2

 

Well in the style i'm making it is in 921 and 1166.
You can download a beta here: Red Fusion BETA
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #3

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Well in the style i'm making it is in 921 and 1166.
You can download a beta here: Red Fusion BETA
Thanks, but unfortunately, 921 and 1066 don't bear any resemblance to the taskbar at all...!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


11 Oct 2009   #4

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

Now I really am confused... I downloaded your theme and opened it up and restorator, and the structure appears to be a lot different from mine... one big difference is that the images in yours go up to 1265, but in mine, they only go up to 1108.

I should note that, currently, "my" theme is still just a copy of the aero theme in the resources folder.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #5

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Now I really am confused... I downloaded your theme and opened it up and restorator, and the structure appears to be a lot different from mine... one big difference is that the images in yours go up to 1265, but in mine, they only go up to 1108.

I should note that, currently, "my" theme is still just a copy of the aero theme in the resources folder.
That is different from theme to theme
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #6

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Now I really am confused... I downloaded your theme and opened it up and restorator, and the structure appears to be a lot different from mine... one big difference is that the images in yours go up to 1265, but in mine, they only go up to 1108.

I should note that, currently, "my" theme is still just a copy of the aero theme in the resources folder.
That is different from theme to theme
Do you have any idea in regards to what I could do?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #7

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Now I really am confused... I downloaded your theme and opened it up and restorator, and the structure appears to be a lot different from mine... one big difference is that the images in yours go up to 1265, but in mine, they only go up to 1108.

I should note that, currently, "my" theme is still just a copy of the aero theme in the resources folder.
That is different from theme to theme
Do you have any idea in regards to what I could do?
To the original theme? Well no i actually dont :/
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #8

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
That is different from theme to theme
Do you have any idea in regards to what I could do?
To the original theme? Well no i actually dont :/
Maybe you could send me yours? I don't know if it's different from mine, though.

Edit: I mean your default aero msstyles.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Oct 2009   #9

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

For some reason the forum wouldn't let me add attachments to the previous post. But these should help show what I mean.

Edit: The second image is supposed to show that it doesn't go past 1108.


Attached Thumbnails
Location of taskbar image-0giyv.png   Location of taskbar image-sjcfm.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Location of taskbar image




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Location of taskbar image
Thread Forum
Image Restore from Network Location Backup and Restore
fixing location of taskbar General Discussion
System image save location Backup and Restore
Solved wsb image location help Customization
Solved Taskbar Image File Location Customization
restoring image to a different created location Performance & Maintenance
Taskbar location Customization

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:49 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33