Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]

09 Aug 2013   #1481
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

thanks guys, lois is on the warpath as i am neglecting my chores.
so i will finish kari's sig later this evening.
im sure you understand kari, after three wives


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
09 Aug 2013   #1482
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
thanks guys, lois is on the warpath as i am neglecting my chores.
so i will finish kari's sig later this evening.
im sure you understand kari, after three wives
I understand Julian. No hurry.

A piece of advice to you: A happy and successful marriage and decision making in marriage is only possible when both husband and wife will openly tell about their respective hopes, dreams and opinions, and then agree to proceed as the wife says as the husbands have never heard to be right.

Following this principle also includes that you don't have to ask your wife about if you have made a mistake and what that mistake was; Of course you have made mistakes, of course your opinion is wrong, no need to ask. She will tell you about your mistakes and wrong opinions without asking.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2013   #1483
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

looks like im on the right path then, "yes dear" is my mantra.
back to the cooker...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Aug 2013   #1484
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
looks like im on the right path then, "yes dear" is my mantra.
back to the cooker...
That's good. "yes dear" works. Of course you know that the only acceptable situation when it is OK for you to say "No dear!" is when she asks if you would like to say something.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2013   #1485
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
looks like im on the right path then, "yes dear" is my mantra.
back to the cooker...
That's good. "yes dear" works. Of course you know that the only acceptable situation when it is OK for you to say "No dear!" is when she asks if you would like to say something.

Or when she says "No Dear not tonight!" I have a headache!!!!!
THW
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2013   #1486
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kari View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
looks like im on the right path then, "yes dear" is my mantra.
back to the cooker...
That's good. "yes dear" works. Of course you know that the only acceptable situation when it is OK for you to say "No dear!" is when she asks if you would like to say something.

Or when she says "No Dear not tonight!" I have a headache!!!!!
THW
Or "Does my bum look big in this?".
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2013   #1487
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Or "Does my bum look big in this?".
That's one of the questions in famous series "Questions women ask which whatever your really think only have one correct answer."

Whenever the question is answered honestly instead of this pre-accepted answer, the man can only blame himself.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2013   #1488
kandypenny44

 
 

HaHaHa......Having Fun

My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2013   #1489
boohbah

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7600
 
 

ok ,
done

preview

Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]-kari-1-smoked.png

sig

Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]-kari-2-smoked.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Aug 2013   #1490
Kari

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by boohbah View Post
ok ,
done
Thank you! Although I didn't exactly know what I wanted, you succeeded in making it .

I am very grateful.

Kari
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:03.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App