Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom start orb problem


16 Oct 2009   #1

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 
Custom start orb problem

Well, I figured out how to make a custom start orb, er, button, but I've run into a problem. As you can see, the shadows from the previous orb are still there. Is there a way to fix this?

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Oct 2009   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Can you confirm you've followed this tutorial to the letter?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2009   #3

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rsvr85 View Post
Can you confirm you've followed this tutorial to the letter?
Yes I can.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


17 Oct 2009   #4

 

It might have something to do with a bad start button. They need to be made a special way
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2009   #5

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
It might have something to do with a bad start button. They need to be made a special way
Please elaborate.

Edit: Here's my file and it's .psd.
http://www.************/file/14161697...1c87/6805.html
http://www.************/file/14161698...95eb/6805.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2009   #6

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
It might have something to do with a bad start button. They need to be made a special way
Please elaborate.

Edit: Here's my file and it's .psd.
************ - photo sharing - download image 6805.bmp
************ - online file sharing and storage - download 6805.psd
Well lets start by this, did you make the start button yourself?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2009   #7

Windows 7 / Ubuntu Jaunty
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
It might have something to do with a bad start button. They need to be made a special way
Please elaborate.

Edit: Here's my file and it's .psd.
************ - photo sharing - download image 6805.bmp
************ - online file sharing and storage - download 6805.psd
Well lets start by this, did you make the start button yourself?
Yes.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2009   #8

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mentasmission View Post
Well lets start by this, did you make the start button yourself?
Yes.
Ok, i located the problem now. The start orb aint done right. It has to be done a special way.
Go make a request in this thread, that will make it easier for you: http://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...ttons-130.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Custom start orb problem




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Custom start orb problem
Thread Forum
Custom start orb not working Customization
Custom Start Orb Issue Customization
Custom Start button that is not an orb. Themes and Styles
Custom theme changes on start-up Themes and Styles
custom start button Customization
Custom Start Orbs Customization
Custom start button help! Customization

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33