Hello Aderes Devorah
After you download something and save it to the desktop, could you please right-click
the desktop, and in the context menu, select refresh
Do you see the downloaded files after that?
In some cases TFC by OldTimer can also fix this problem. Please follow the steps below to look if this is the case on your system;
The temporary folders that TFC will clean are the Java, Windows Temp Folder, and the Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome, and Safari caches. This tool will clean the folders for all accounts on the computer including the Administrator, NetworkService, and LocalService accounts.
- Please download TFC by clicking here.
Please save it to the desktop. If you are unable to see it, right click on the desktop, and select "refresh".
- Please close ALL open programs and windows and save all unsaved work, as TFC will close everything.
- Double Click the TFC icon on your desktop.
- Click on the Start button.
- When done, please click on OK to allow TFC to reboot your machine.
Depending on the amount of temporary data stored on your machine, the process might take some time to complete.
Good luck and keep us posted,