Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]

26 Jan 2014   #1071
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Can I go and be a chaperon? I would be careful with Gary being an old geezer.
He may get a racing heart so bring a paper bag for him to breath in or put on his head!
THW


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
26 Jan 2014   #1072
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Can I go and be a chaperon? I would be careful with Gary being an old geezer.
He may get a racing heart so bring a paper bag for him to breath in or put on his head!
THW
Hey!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2014   #1073
The Howling Wolves

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Can I go and be a chaperon? I would be careful with Gary being an old geezer.
He may get a racing heart so bring a paper bag for him to breath in or put on his head!
THW
Hey!

Gary,
Just looking out for your health.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Jan 2014   #1074
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Nice walls everyone And witty banter

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2014   #1075
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Can I go and be a chaperon? I would be careful with Gary being an old geezer.
He may get a racing heart so bring a paper bag for him to breath in or put on his head!
THW
Hey!

Gary,
Just looking out for your health.
Sure, sure, OK, thanks.

Thanks Bill.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2014   #1076
N00berG00ber

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

heres one that i just made... i would say that its pretty "AWESOME" myself....


Attached Thumbnails
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]-sf.jpg   Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]-sf-1080.png  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2014   #1077
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
heres one that i just made... i would say that its pretty "AWESOME" myself....
Well, it does say "awesome" in it. a bit too big for my use though, thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2014   #1078
N00berG00ber

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by N00berG00ber View Post
heres one that i just made... i would say that its pretty "AWESOME" myself....
Well, it does say "awesome" in it. a bit too big for my use though, thanks.
i can create a 1080p one if u want.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2014   #1079
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Sure, 1920x1080 is the norm here.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Jan 2014   #1080
N00berG00ber

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Sure, 1920x1080 is the norm here.
i usually just pick 1080 or up and just use the stretch option in windows as long as its 16:9.

its up for you
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [7]
Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/302006-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-6-a.html Got some requests for me to post this one up. Got it from http://tophdwallpapers.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hd-windows-wallpaper-1.jpg Hope ya'll enjoy!
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [5]
:note: Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/204731-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-4-a.html And another one .... I should break my arm more often :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [4]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/100579-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-continuing-saga.html
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations. Continued from here - Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations.:)
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App