Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]

22 Apr 2014   #1881
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi Dom ... does it?

Attachment 314835

BTW, if you use any of the other two essences of the theme, then the issue will not appear at all.

Even if you get a symmetry, opening another program will break it!
But then I can't see the desktop once a window is open
I felt like it needed to line up because everything else was so neat and perfect.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Attachment 314833

Not quite haha
That's a shame. They line up for me.
Looks like it's working now




My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Apr 2014   #1882
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi Dom ... does it?

Attachment 314835

BTW, if you use any of the other two essences of the theme, then the issue will not appear at all.

Even if you get a symmetry, opening another program will break it!
But then I can't see the desktop once a window is open
I felt like it needed to line up because everything else was so neat and perfect.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Attachment 314833

Not quite haha
That's a shame. They line up for me.
Looks like it's working now

Excellent.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Apr 2014   #1883
Dom

Windows Seven Ultimate
 
 

Cheers guys!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Apr 2014   #1884
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
But then I can't see the desktop once a window is open
<joking> If you open calculator?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Apr 2014   #1885
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dom View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Hi Dom ... does it?

Attachment 314835

BTW, if you use any of the other two essences of the theme, then the issue will not appear at all.

Even if you get a symmetry, opening another program will break it!
But then I can't see the desktop once a window is open
I felt like it needed to line up because everything else was so neat and perfect.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post

That's a shame. They line up for me.
Looks like it's working now

Excellent.
Yes you are Keith
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Apr 2014   #1886
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Thank you Mike.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Apr 2014   #1887
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Looks great Keith
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Apr 2014   #1888
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Thank you Steph.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Apr 2014   #1889
Dimzin

Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)
 
 

Here's an scene I did, not quite wallpaper yet though.
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]-422a.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Apr 2014   #1890
Stephanie

Win 7 Pro x64, Win 10 Pro x64, Linux Light x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Dimzin View Post
Here's an scene I did, not quite wallpaper yet though.
Attachment 314920
Very nice Dimzin
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [7]
Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/302006-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-6-a.html Got some requests for me to post this one up. Got it from http://tophdwallpapers.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hd-windows-wallpaper-1.jpg Hope ya'll enjoy!
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [5]
:note: Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/204731-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-4-a.html And another one .... I should break my arm more often :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [4]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/100579-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-continuing-saga.html
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [continued]
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations. Continued from here - Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations.:)
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App