Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.

Windows 7: Can't find the "gripper" resource image

03 Sep 2013   #1

Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 x64
Can't find the "gripper" resource image

I want to modify a theme but i cant find a specific "gripper" resource image. I'm using Windows & Style Builder and Restorator 2007. It would be really helpful if anyone knows the resource entry and also, if he/she is a StyleBuilder user, the name of this entry. I attach a mockup to show you what to look for This gripper is for tearing off the panel. (Windows 7 Sp1 x64)


Attached Thumbnails
Can't find the "gripper" resource image-untitled01.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec

03 Sep 2013   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1 x64

Well, i managed to find the entries. From a fresh aero msstyle, it is the images 661 and 662. For anyone who uses Windows Style Builder those entries are under: Toolbars, Headers and Rebar --> Rebar--> Rebar--> Gripper and GripperVertical. You only have to play with the image size and the margin values.

My System SpecsSystem Spec

 Can't find the "gripper" resource image

Thread Tools

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:39 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+

Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33