|19 Nov 2013||#2|
| || |
Hi dfs4, Try this.
1. Right click your desktop.
2. Select "Personalize"
3. Click the "Desktop" link along the bottom of the window
4. Click the "Picture location:" drop down menu (where you can browse different folders)
5. Make sure "Windows Photo Viewer" is NOT selected.
6. Check "Downloads" and/or "Pictures" for your image.
7. If the image is not in one of those two folders, move it there.
You can now select center, tile, or any of the other options and they'll work
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Wallpaper not changing size|
|Font size changing whenever changing settings in personalization.||General Discussion|
|Effect of changing the wallpaper||Customization|
|Wallpaper keeps changing the way it fits||Themes and Styles|
|Time-changing wallpaper or something?||Themes and Styles|
|Wallpaper not Changing in Windows 7||Customization|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 PM.