Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]

01 Feb 2014   #81
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

I thought you had made the sig Bill ?
Must of posted it on your profile page and not here
Very nice Archie,
Cheers.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Feb 2014   #82
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

No, Arc made it a while ago, I just posted it here because of the diamond discussion. Should have mentioned Arc made it then Everyone knows I have no skills...

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2014   #83
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Attachment 304431
If this doesn't animate, try clicking it then it should.
Nice, it could be LadyPink Diamonds.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
1 for Stephanie

Full size
Attachment 304438

Display size
Attachment 304439
Nice Jerry, I like that.
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
No, Arc made it a while ago, I just posted it here because of the diamond discussion. Should have mentioned Arc made it then Everyone knows I have no skills...

A Guy
Yeah, I thought you made it too. You do have skills, maybe not in images, but you are a great forum counselor.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Feb 2014   #84
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
No, Arc made it a while ago, I just posted it here because of the diamond discussion. Should have mentioned Arc made it then Everyone knows I have no skills...

A Guy
Yeah, I thought you made it too. You do have skills, maybe not in images, but you are a great forum counselor.
And how does that make you feel?

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2014   #85
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Yeah, I thought you made it too. You do have skills, maybe not in images, but you are a great forum counselor.
And how does that make you feel?

A Guy
Now I think I hate my father.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2014   #86
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
No, Arc made it a while ago, I just posted it here because of the diamond discussion. Should have mentioned Arc made it then Everyone knows I have no skills...

A Guy
Yeah, I thought you made it too. You do have skills, maybe not in images, but you are a great forum counselor.
And how does that make you feel?

A Guy
Your good

A couple for dbl yo,
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]-yoyo-2b150-650.png
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]-yoyo-2re150.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2014   #87
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
1 for Stephanie

Full size
Attachment 304438

Display size
Attachment 304439
Very striking Jerry.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
Yeah, I thought you made it too. You do have skills, maybe not in images, but you are a great forum counselor.
And how does that make you feel?

A Guy
Your good

A couple for dbl yo,
Attachment 304480
Attachment 304481
Very nice Mike.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2014   #88
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Nice effect Mike.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2014   #89
YoYo155

Windows 10
 
 

Great graphics everyone!
Thank you Mike I'll set it when I'll get home .
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Feb 2014   #90
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Thank you Keith/ Gary/ dbl Yo,
I'm still struggling with reflections but the tilted one didn't turn out terrible,
Cheers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]
Updated the BB sig to recognise the recent influx of badges. :D
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:58.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App