Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]

22 Jun 2015   #1591
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Thanks Keith. I only ever watched one American Football game when I was badly hung over in Atlanta. The bartender treid to explain it to me while I watched it and struggled with a few bottles of Bud and I was still none the wiser!
Give me Rugby Union any day.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Not sure about all technologies but a keyboard should be fairly representative.

Preview...
Attachment 363556

Display...
Attachment 363557
Very nice, Keith!
Thanks Archie.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
22 Jun 2015   #1592
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
EDIT: Didn't refresh the thread to see Keith's. Great work Keith.

Here you go Aritra, a quick play around.

Actual Size:

Attachment 363573

Applied Size:

Attachment 363574
Ah! another very nice one! It's really beautiful, Gav!


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Here's a quick one Moe, don't know if I overdid the Gators theme so do not feel obliged to use it if you don't like it!

Actual size:

Attachment 363592

Applied size:

Attachment 363593
Now this one is even more beautiful! A rocking one!
Thanks Arc mate.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jun 2015   #1593
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Thanks Keith. I only ever watched one American Football game when I was badly hung over in Atlanta. The bartender treid to explain it to me while I watched it and struggled with a few bottles of Bud and I was still none the wiser!
Give me Rugby Union any day.
I struggle with that too to be honest, I'm a footie bloke really and struggle beyond that. I only ever got excited in a rugby game when we won the World Cup with that kick, I was in Florida and had to get up at a really stupid time to watch a game I knew nothing about or had no interest in (the boss made us all go), but the end was pretty unbelievable.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Jun 2015   #1594
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Thanks Keith. I only ever watched one American Football game when I was badly hung over in Atlanta. The bartender treid to explain it to me while I watched it and struggled with a few bottles of Bud and I was still none the wiser!
Give me Rugby Union any day.
I struggle with that too to be honest, I'm a footie bloke really and struggle beyond that. I only ever got excited in a rugby game when we won the World Cup with that kick, I was in Florida and had to get up at a really stupid time to watch a game I knew nothing about or had no interest in (the boss made us all go), but the end was pretty unbelievable.
Rugby was the game of choice at my school. It has changed considerably since then and not all for the better.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jun 2015   #1595
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Rugby was the game of choice at my school. It has changed considerably since then and not all for the better.
Ours was always football (which I was pretty good at until a broken ankle) and cross country (which I was bloody awful at). I think we played rugby about twice in my whole five years in high school.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jun 2015   #1596
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Boozad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Rugby was the game of choice at my school. It has changed considerably since then and not all for the better.
Ours was always football (which I was pretty good at until a broken ankle) and cross country (which I was bloody awful at). I think we played rugby about twice in my whole five years in high school.
I was pretty good the first year then I had a problem with my hip joint and was never the same afterwards.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jun 2015   #1597
Gator

Dual Boot: Windows 8.1 & Server 2012r2 VMs: Kali Linux, Backbox, Matriux, Windows 8.1
 
 

Much more than I expected Gav. Thank you so much for the new sig!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Jun 2015   #1598
A Guy

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

There is life! Good sigs guys. Good to see something happening here

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2015   #1599
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

It has been a bit quiet Bill.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Jun 2015   #1600
Boozad

W7 Pro x64 SP1 | W10 Pro IP x64 | W8.1 Pro x64 VM | Linux Mint VM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Gator View Post
Much more than I expected Gav. Thank you so much for the new sig!
My pleasure Moe, glad you like it mate.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [16]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [15]
continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/303376-custom-made-sig-avatar-14-a.html Trying some texture today :)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [14]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/292162-custom-made-sig-avatar-12-a.html oh dear, careful what you wish for it may come true... :p preview
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [12]
:note: Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/265939-custom-made-sig-avatar-11-a.html :):)
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9]
Continued from - Custom Made Sig and Avatar
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/159965-custom-made-sig-avatar-6-a.html
Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [2]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/16975-custom-made-sig-avatar.html You Want Custom made sig or an avatar? Then me or another one of our artists here at sevenforums will make one on your request's you tell us how it should look like, and We will try to make it :) ...
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App