Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [8]

31 Mar 2016   #161
thelma

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

Forgot to mention, my camera's are really dated. Canon and Sony, but they both have good lenses, which is the main importance.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
31 Mar 2016   #162
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thelma View Post
Forgot to mention, my camera's are really dated. Canon and Sony, but they both have good lenses, which is the main importance.
That's no problem Thelma. Wallpapers are usually 1920x1080 pixels (approx 2 megapixels) so any camera will do. Most of my pics are stock from the web which are lowish resolution anyway.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
31 Mar 2016   #163
thelma

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

great . need a bit of time, thanks or your encouragements keith
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

03 Apr 2016   #164
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

A photomanipulation. Stock credits here Elven Bellydancer by kado897 on DeviantArt


Attached Thumbnails
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [8]-elven-bellydancer.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2016   #165
ThrashZone

Win-7-Pro64bit 7-H-Prem-64bit
 
 

Keith and buddy guarding the babe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2016   #166
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ThrashZone View Post
Keith and buddy guarding the babe
Yep.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2016   #167
thelma

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

You even got some reflects on the floor tiles !!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2016   #168
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thelma View Post
You even got some reflects on the floor tiles !!!!
Thanks Thelma. It's those small details that make a photomanipulation believable.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2016   #169
thelma

windows 7 professional 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thelma View Post
You even got some reflects on the floor tiles !!!!
Thanks Thelma. It's those small details that make a photomanipulation believable.
Yea I think many details like the direction of light and shadows are so important to make an realistic seane. There the Dutch masters like Rembrandt, Vermeer, Frans Hals, Bols , van der Heist, Mijten and not to forget Jan Steen.

Jan Steen was special, he painted house hold seance, and we still say in Holland " a house of Jan Steen" when you have friends that are a bit uncontrolled in there house hold. Hope I gave you some back ground info here. I personally love the paintings of Vermeer. I went so often to the Museum in Amsterdam that the Guards start to know me.

It's so important to understand them to make a really good picture, with perspective and interest.

Actually a good picture ( if it is landscape ) , you have to feel the urge to go in it and discover whats around the corner !

Do you understand what I mean ?

I give you an example, here :Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [8]-red-corner.jpg


My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Apr 2016   #170
kado897

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Service Pack 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thelma View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by thelma View Post
You even got some reflects on the floor tiles !!!!
Thanks Thelma. It's those small details that make a photomanipulation believable.
Yea I think many details like the direction of light and shadows are so important to make an realistic seane. There the Dutch masters like Rembrandt, Vermeer, Frans Hals, Bols , van der Heist, Mijten and not to forget Jan Steen.

Jan Steen was special, he painted house hold seance, and we still say in Holland " a house of Jan Steen" when you have friends that are a bit uncontrolled in there house hold. Hope I gave you some back ground info here. I personally love the paintings of Vermeer. I went so often to the Museum in Amsterdam that the Guards start to know me.

It's so important to understand them to make a really good picture, with perspective and interest.

Actually a good picture ( if it is landscape ) , you have to feel the urge to go in it and discover whats around the corner !

Do you understand what I mean ?

I give you an example, here :Attachment 384531
Yes Thelma and that is a really good example. You feel a part of the landscape.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [8]




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [7]
Continued from http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/302006-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-6-a.html Got some requests for me to post this one up. Got it from http://tophdwallpapers.biz/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hd-windows-wallpaper-1.jpg Hope ya'll enjoy!
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [6]
:note: Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/264411-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-5-a.html http://mid.mediatoon.com/upload/news/MRA_Dougal.jpg as a result of a mispent youth and too many hallucinogenics i also see other things :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [5]
:note: Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/204731-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-4-a.html And another one .... I should break my arm more often :p
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers [4]
Continued from - http://www.sevenforums.com/customization/100579-custom-windows-7-wallpapers-continuing-saga.html
Customization
Custom Windows 7 Wallpapers
This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations.:)
Customization


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:28.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App