|07 Dec 2009||#1|
| || |
Problem modifying ExplorerFrame.dll
This is a problem which will soon drive me insane - I'm having trouble replacing the 291.bmp in ExplorerFrame.dll (this is the image of magnifying glass and 'x' in the Explorer search box). Even though the new image I made is inside the .dll, that particular area for some reason remains unchanged - I still get the default images after restarting Explorer or rebooting, all the other new images I put in the .dll show up just fine in the Explorer windows. Am I missing something here?
I'm using Restorator 2007.
Edit: I noticed you need to replace 34560.bmp and 34569.bmp
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Problem modifying ExplorerFrame.dll|
|Need help modifying ShellStyle.dll||General Discussion|
|Help with Explorerframe.dll||Themes and Styles|
|Need some help with Modifying Win 7's UI||General Discussion|
|explorerframe.dll||Themes and Styles|
|modifying ei.cfg||General Discussion|
|Modifying .ini files||General Discussion|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.