Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Windows 7 Explorer Context Menu Icons


21 Dec 2009   #1

 
 
Windows 7 Explorer Context Menu Icons

Please, can anyone tell me, if there is a third party utility, that allows to add missing icons for basic commands such as cut/paste/move/copy/delete in the context menu? I couldn't find anything on internet. I don't understand why the Microsoft programmers didn't do this. Thank you very much





This is how it should appear

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Dec 2009   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Hi Welcome to SF,
You could follow this tutorial

Context Menu - Add Shortcuts with Icons

Context Menu - Add Copy To Folder and Move To Folder

Hope that helps
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #3

 
 

Thank you Jack, but you didn't read my post properly. I'm looking for an utility. And also, these instructions don't say anything about cut/paste/move/copy/delete icons.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 Dec 2009   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Pino76 View Post
Thank you Jack, but you didn't read my post properly. I'm looking for an utility. And also, these instructions don't say anything about cut/paste/move/copy/delete icons.
I apologize .. Maybe you could try SmartClick
i never tried that program
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #5

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Pino76 View Post
Please, can anyone tell me, if there is a third party utility, that allows to add missing icons for basic commands such as cut/paste/move/copy/delete in the context menu? I couldn't find anything on internet. I don't understand why the Microsoft programmers didn't do this. Thank you very much

Hi and welcome


Might want to take a look here Creating Context Menu Handlers



Ken J+
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #6

 
 

Thanks, but neither of these helped.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #7

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

You could use ShellMenuView see whether those are disabled
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #8

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
You could use ShellMenuView see whether those are disabled

This application only adds or removes items in the context menu. It doesn't allow to add an icons to the items.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #9

 
 

Ok, I have finally found solution:
It's called Moo RightClicker
Now it looks like this:

My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Dec 2009   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate - 64-bit | Windows 8 Pro - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Pino76 View Post
Ok, I have finally found solution:
It's called Moo RightClicker
Now it looks like this:
Glad that you got it working ... Thank you for posting back
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Windows 7 Explorer Context Menu Icons




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33