the latest version of rainmeter 1.1 is out :
Lots of new features to make skin authoring and editing easier and more powerful, and great new tools for end users to help with managing Rainmeter in your environment.
Partial list of important new features:
- New Version 2.6 of Enigma
- New RainBrowser config/skin manager.
- Style sections! New MeterStyle makes skins easier to create/edit.
- Dynamic Variables! It's now possible to use the results of measures as variables.
- Share variables and settings globally with @Include.
- New LocalFonts feature means the user doesn't have to install your included font.
- Added support for the middle mouse button.
- New bang !RainmeterSetVariable can be used to change the value of a variable.
- New [Metadata] section to add and display skin information in RainBrowser.
- Aspect ratio of images is preserved when the images are scaled.
i have downloaded yesterday and had a little play with it and its a great program for desktop customization
my desktop with rainmeter 1.1 enigma 2.6