|18 Feb 2010||#2|
| || |
This might help you on that.
1. Right click your desktop, go to View, and click "Show Desktop Icons" and "Show Desktop Gadgets"
2. Open a window, resize it till it's covering the full screen (but not maximized, don't think that would work, though I can't check)
3. Hover over the Show Desktop button.
4. There's a key on your keyboard that says "Prnt Scrn" (that might not be the same for yours, but it's near the top righthand side of your keyboard). Hit it.
5. Go to Paint, click Paste, and you should have the image with the Aero Peek effect.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Desktop Background|
|Bing Desktop - Set Homepage Image as Desktop Background in Windows 7||Tutorials|
|desktop background return to previous background after changed it.||Customization|
|Next Desktop Background - Add or Remove from Desktop Context Menu||Tutorials|
|How to set NO desktop background?||Performance & Maintenance|
|.exe for Next desktop background?||Music, Pictures & Video|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 PM.