Quote: Originally Posted by aca85
Hey guys,i was wondering if there is a way to make (or if there already is one) a button / icon / shortcut that when clicked will execute the command "tab + win key" on the keyboard ? .... so bascially instead of pressing Tab+Win Key,i just press a button/icon/whatever
Hi aca85, you want to activate 3d flip without touching the keyboard ? yes, it is possible . Dunno why anybody else suggested this to you till then .
1. Right click on desktop > new > shortcut
2. In the new shortcut box, type
%windir%\system32\rundll32.exe DwmApi #105 ( copy and paste)
3. Click next, then click finish.
Double click on it and see what happens
Wanna change the icon like that in vista?
1. Right click on the new shortcut ( shown as rundll32) > properties> change icon
2. In the look ofr icon ... box, write %systemroot%\explorer.exe and hit enter
3. Select the fifth icon in third row. Ok ,apply ,ok.
Place in taskbar? Just right click > pin to taaskbar.
If this is what you want
Then you should have replied wihhin this time, I think I am describing another process. It's so common