Some of you liked the way firefox looked back in Windows XP, well it still possible in 7 and Vista, it's very easy just follow the following steps:
1. Open "Mozilla Firefox" location, generally:
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox (For 64 bits)
2. Find firefox.exe and right click on it and go to properties
3. Go to compatibility and check "Run this program in compatibility for"
and select either "Windows XP Service Pack 2" or "Windows XP Service Pack 3"
4. There you go, run firefox and you'll see the old looking backward button, the yellow "home" icon, and everything else. The only con is that it's going to prompt you for permission.
5. If you want to turn back and have the Vista's/7's Style just go back to compatibility and uncheck the box that says for running compatibility for
you just need to open the firefox folder and look for "Firefox.exe" without the commas; right click on it and select properties.