Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]


19 May 2010   #121

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Robert .. the name is a play on our local tomato festival..
The Pink Tomato Festival held annually the 2nd weekend of June ...it's the second longest ..continually running festival for the state.
You all are invited to the festival this year.. I'll show you around.. get tickets to the all " Pink Tomato Luncheon ".. on Saturday June 12, 2010.. at noon... everything has tomato in it .. except for the ice tea.. coffee and water.

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 May 2010   #122

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Robert .. the name is a play on our local tomato festival..
The Pink Tomato Festival held annually the 2nd weekend of June ...it's the second longest ..continually running festival for the state.
You all are invited to the festival this year.. I'll show you around.. get tickets to the all " Pink Tomato Luncheon ".. on Saturday June 12, 2010.. at noon... everything has tomato in it .. except for the ice tea.. coffee and water.
That is cool. Now your handle makes perfect sense. I knew there would be a good story behind it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 May 2010   #123

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Attachment 73929

Robert here is the screen shot for you to see.
that looks to be 620 X 150...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


19 May 2010   #124

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Robert .. the name is a play on our local tomato festival..
The Pink Tomato Festival held annually the 2nd weekend of June ...it's the second longest ..continually running festival for the state.
You all are invited to the festival this year.. I'll show you around.. get tickets to the all " Pink Tomato Luncheon ".. on Saturday June 12, 2010.. at noon... everything has tomato in it .. except for the ice tea.. coffee and water.
That is cool. Now your handle makes perfect sense. I knew there would be a good story behind it.
Carl thanks.. I've worked with the Ark. State Parks and Tourisn Dept. / local Chamber Of Commerce who is the sponsor for the festival for over 20 years..securing funds for festivals.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #125

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Just playing around with dre@ms sig!
Attachment 73710

One could get carried away with this...
Thts really awesome buddy m8..I got an idea and made a avatar for you out of it..hope ya like it..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #126

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by CarlTR6 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Thanks Derek Thanks Dennis I am really happy with this badge

@ core 7: Hi Andru ! Will you please make it a bit precise... the size, color and design etc.. ?
Congratulations Archie. Well deserved and well earned.

Archie.. Congrats on the NEW badge. !!!. I'm so behind on my replies tonite..I've been gone.. been to a very long meeting then dinner before I could get away.
So many new creations on the board tonite.
YOU guys are really working non-stop.
I'm proud of you all.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #127

Windows 8 - 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Just playing around with dre@ms sig!
Attachment 73710

One could get carried away with this...
Thts really awesome buddy m8..I got an idea and made a avatar for you out of it..hope ya like it..
Dreams this is great !!!.. I still really love your Sig..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #128

 

Thnx LPt1..I adore ur words and my lovely mask..Hope THW likes the avatar.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #129

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by dre@ms View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Just playing around with dre@ms sig!
Attachment 73710

One could get carried away with this...
Thts really awesome buddy m8..I got an idea and made a avatar for you out of it..hope ya like it..

I love it Dre@ms.
With this avatar I have another idea for my sig but will be a few days before I can get to it. Something with his and her wolves theme.
Thanks again m8!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #130

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by LADYPINKtomato1 View Post
Robert .. the name is a play on our local tomato festival..
The Pink Tomato Festival held annually the 2nd weekend of June ...it's the second longest ..continually running festival for the state.
You all are invited to the festival this year.. I'll show you around.. get tickets to the all " Pink Tomato Luncheon ".. on Saturday June 12, 2010.. at noon... everything has tomato in it .. except for the ice tea.. coffee and water.
What a delightful invitation! I am sorely tempted. Wish I didn't have this thing about crowds and travel (away from the safety of home). There is nothing about tomatoes I do not like. Put tomato sauce, salsa (picante sauce), or catchup on most anything and I will eat it!

From what I read about the vine ripened Arkansas Pink Tomato, it is supposed to be good for the heart as well! How fitting!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [11] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [10] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5] Customization

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:53 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33