Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]


14 Jun 2010   #521

XP MCE .... XP Pro 64 .... W7 U x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Would you mind if I adjust that psd ...
While waiting to see if severedsolo likes the Avatar ??? .. or has any other suggestions ...

How'd you do that ??? .. Gotta tutorial link ???


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

14 Jun 2010   #522
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Would you mind if I adjust that psd ...
While waiting to see if severedsolo likes the Avatar ??? .. or has any other suggestions ...

How'd you do that ??? .. Gotta tutorial link ???
I hope he will like it ... there is both reflection and animation ... the two things he liked previously .

What about the tutorial link you mentioning, noyb pal ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2010   #523

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Sorry guys I had to go out Perfect! I was originally thinking the reflection underneath, but i think that looks even better thank you for your hard work you guys never cease to impress me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


14 Jun 2010   #524
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by severedsolo View Post
Sorry guys I had to go out Perfect! I was originally thinking the reflection underneath, but i think that looks even better thank you for your hard work you guys never cease to impress me.
You are most welcome, pal
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2010   #525

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
 
 

Want to add some color to your tunes?
Attachment 78636

Now we can get down!
Attachment 78638

Problem is .......no babes to dance with!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2010   #526

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
New sig

What do you think?
Nice Sergio, very classy

A Guy
Thanks A Guy

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post
New sig

What do you think?
This is good but I like the previous one better....IMO
I am complying with Dennis ... It is good... very good ... there is no doubt, but the previous one was excellent
Thanks guys
I will have a go at maybe making this a bit more exciting. I personally like my dA ID image better, maybe i should just use that? what do you guys think?

Oh btw, could anyone have a crack at putting a border on my avatar, and maybe some cool animation?

TIA
- SG
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2010   #527
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by noyb View Post
Couldn't figure out how you did that .. And couldn't remember how to make a Mask.
Had to refresh my memory about Making Masks
Wonderful tutorial there, noyb.

I just selecter the reflection layer in your psd, took the gradient tool with a white to transparent gradient, and dragged that once on it , and it's done
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2010   #528
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post

Thanks guys
I will have a go at maybe making this a bit more exciting. I personally like my dA ID image better, maybe i should just use that? what do you guys think?

Oh btw, could anyone have a crack at putting a border on my avatar, and maybe some cool animation?

TIA
- SG
Your DA ID is elegant , Serg !!
I can put a border. What type of border do you want , pal ? Animation is Noyb's department
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2010   #529
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
Want to add some color to your tunes?
Attachment 78636

Now we can get down!
Attachment 78638

Problem is .......no babes to dance with!
TERRIBLE ... now who are they dancing ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jun 2010   #530

 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sergiogarcia9 View Post

Thanks guys
I will have a go at maybe making this a bit more exciting. I personally like my dA ID image better, maybe i should just use that? what do you guys think?

Oh btw, could anyone have a crack at putting a border on my avatar, and maybe some cool animation?

TIA
- SG
Your DA ID is elegant , Serg !!
I can put a border. What type of border do you want , pal ? Animation is Noyb's department
Something cool, and shiny. Maybe brushed steel, or a clean sleek black or white border.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Custom Made Sig and Avatar [3]
Thread Forum
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [11] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [10] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [9] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [7] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [6] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [4] Customization
Custom Made Sig and Avatar [5] Customization

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:34 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33