Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Desktop customization + Toolbar!

19 May 2010   #1

Window 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
 
 
Desktop customization + Toolbar!

Hi guys i want to know how I can edit my theme and tool bar too look like some of the ones shown in this tab!!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...ktops-4-a.html

How do I create cutom themes and toolbars?
Thanks REP will be given


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

19 May 2010   #2

Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by mjwilson94 View Post
Hi guys i want to know how I can edit my theme and tool bar too look like some of the ones shown in this tab!!!

http://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...ktops-4-a.html

How do I create cutom themes and toolbars?
Thanks REP will be given
I think the easiest way to find out is to PM Arc. He may well have published that theme to Deviant Art.

If he hasn't he may be kind enough to send you the appropriate files and instructions on how to install it.

You can PM Arc using this link http://www.sevenforums.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=49700 I do believe.

Oli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #3

home: Windows 7 x64 work: OS X 10.4.11
 
 

Keep us posted on what you find out, mjwilson. That taskbar looks beautiful.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


20 May 2010   #4
Arc

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit SP 1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Vector View Post
Keep us posted on what you find out, mjwilson. That taskbar looks beautiful.
The theme is made by scoopeeedoo and the link is Browsing deviantART .

The dock is objectdock : ObjectDock - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

The icons in dock are Browsing deviantART

Really ... the customization looks cool Thanks to scoopeeedoo for such a nice theme
My System SpecsSystem Spec
20 May 2010   #5

Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Arc View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Vector View Post
Keep us posted on what you find out, mjwilson. That taskbar looks beautiful.
The theme is made by scoopeeedoo and the link is Browsing deviantART .

The dock is objectdock : ObjectDock - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

The icons in dock are Browsing deviantART

Really ... the customization looks cool Thanks to scoopeeedoo for such a nice theme
Thanks for sharing Arc.

Oli
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Desktop customization + Toolbar!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Desktop customization + Toolbar!
Thread Forum
Solved Shortcut icons on desktop & desktop toolbar Customization
Desktop context menu customization Customization
windows 7 desktop customization help!!! Customization
Desktop Customization Customization
Quick Desktop Customization question... Customization
Desktop customization Customization
Lost desktop font customization after ... General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:11 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33