Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: I need to know how to make 3 images into a usuable start menu button


12 Jul 2010   #1

Windows 7 32 Bit
 
 
I need to know how to make 3 images into a usuable start menu button

I need to know how to make 3 images into a usuable start menu button i am usin a program called Windows 7 Start Button Changer v 2.6 to change the menu but i need to know how to use my own images to make the start button any help would be great

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

12 Jul 2010   #2

win7 home premium 64bit
 
 

Start Button - Create a Rectangular Start Button

it can also be used for orbs I suppose
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #3

Windows 7 32 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tannim View Post
Start Button - Create a Rectangular Start Button

it can also be used for orbs I suppose
Yes But I Need To Know HOW To Do It
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


12 Jul 2010   #4

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DylanTattar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tannim View Post
Start Button - Create a Rectangular Start Button

it can also be used for orbs I suppose
Yes But I Need To Know HOW To Do It
Actually that does tell you how to do it.

Have a look at this if you just want a quick start button.

http://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...t-buttons.html
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #5

Windows 7 32 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DylanTattar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by tannim View Post
Start Button - Create a Rectangular Start Button

it can also be used for orbs I suppose
Yes But I Need To Know HOW To Do It
Actually that does tell you how to do it.

Have a look at this if you just want a quick start button.

http://www.sevenforums.com/customiza...t-buttons.html
Thanks
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jul 2010   #6

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

You're welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 I need to know how to make 3 images into a usuable start menu button




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: I need to know how to make 3 images into a usuable start menu button
Thread Forum
Start Menu Icons Images Disappeared, Can't Get Them Back General Discussion
Classic Start Menu: Start Button appears doubled Customization
Wsb places list start menu images Customization
Start Menu - Replace Shut Down Button, with Lock Button Customization
how can i get the start menu button? Customization
Can someone make this into a start button? Customization
Start Menu - Add Run Button Tutorials

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:36 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33