- 128MB DDR graphics memory
- Dual outputs (1 DVI-I and 1 VGA) for dual monitor support
- Hardware overlays
- Hardware accelerated antialiased points and lines
- Two-sided lighting
- Occlusion culling
- Advanced full-scene antialiasing
- Optimized and certified for OpenGL1.5 and DirectX 9.0
- Programmable pixel and vertex shaders
- Multi-display productivity
- PCIe x16 bus
Are you on an HP Workstation?
The above post is correct by stormy!
You need to buy a certified 1.3b/c Dvi-Hdmi adaptor, then a certified 1.3b/c HDMI lead for visuals to hook up to TV/AV unit.(amazon get further ideas)
For sound, get an optical spdif lead if your TV/AV unit + motherboard has the facility, otherwise get an analogue spdif lead for digital sound connection.