Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Epson LX-800 driver for Windows 7


09 Nov 2010   #1

Windows 7 64bit
 
 
Epson LX-800 driver for Windows 7

Hi!

Can anyone help me with Epson LX-800 driver for Windows 7? Where can I possibly get this driver?

Thanks in advance

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

09 Nov 2010   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ghaile View Post
Hi!

Can anyone help me with Epson LX-800 driver for Windows 7? Where can I possibly get this driver?

Thanks in advance
You can use older drivers if installed in compatibility mode. GO to Epson and see if they have a vista driver, or at worst an XP one.

to install in compat

right click the installer>properties>compatibility>choose OS

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2010   #3

Windows 7 64bit
 
 

thanks, i'll try it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


09 Nov 2010   #4

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

Windows 7 has the Epson LX drivers built in. Did they not work for you?


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2010   #5

Windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
Windows 7 has the Epson LX drivers built in. Did they not work for you?
I saw LX drivers there but none for LX-800
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2010   #6

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ghaile View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
Windows 7 has the Epson LX drivers built in. Did they not work for you?
I saw LX drivers there but none for LX-800
They are generic. All the Epson LX printers use the same driver. Just pick if you have a wide (136) or a normal (80) printer. They should work perfectly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2010   #7

Windows 7 64bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ghaile View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
Windows 7 has the Epson LX drivers built in. Did they not work for you?
I saw LX drivers there but none for LX-800
They are generic. All the Epson LX printers use the same driver. Just pick if you have a wide (136) or a normal (80) printer. They should work perfectly.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
You helped me fix it
I used Epson LX Series 1 (136)

You're a geek! ehehehe
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2010   #8

Windows 7 Enterprise (x64); Windows Server 2008 R2 (x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ghaile View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by WindowsStar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ghaile View Post

I saw LX drivers there but none for LX-800
They are generic. All the Epson LX printers use the same driver. Just pick if you have a wide (136) or a normal (80) printer. They should work perfectly.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
You helped me fix it
I used Epson LX Series 1 (136)

You're a geek! ehehehe
That is fantastic!!! Happy Printing!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Epson LX-800 driver for Windows 7




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Epson LX-800 driver for Windows 7
Thread Forum
epson sx100 driver Drivers
epson printer and driver Drivers
Windows 7 WIA Driver needed Epson Scanner cause network workaround Hardware & Devices
TX125 Driver Epson All in One Drivers
Epson Perfection 660 Driver Windows 7 64-bit Drivers
No Epson driver(s) for use with W7 Drivers
Epson printer driver Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:02 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33