Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Sony VGN-AR320E

13 Nov 2010   #21

win7 64
 
 

Tried to reinstall skype same message

My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #22

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Ok nollerd here is what Ive found Sony eSupport - VGN-AR320E - Software Updates & Drivers that link has most of the utilities , In the original link HopalongX posted have a look in "system components" there you will find the shared library , in "sytem software" you will find Vaio event services
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #23

win7 64
 
 

Ok, I downloaded and installed those three and am restarting I will report back the findings in a few.


THANK YOU SO MUCH you are an ANGEL!

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


13 Nov 2010   #24

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nollerd2 View Post
Ok, I downloaded and installed those three and am restarting I will report back the findings in a few.


THANK YOU SO MUCH you are an ANGEL!

You're very welcome, that's what we are all here for, to teach and be taught
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #25

win7 64
 
 

OK, still no camera showing but the audio works and the video works


I installed all three of the things you just told me to install

restarted

ran viao capture camera util went to the settings and says under camera selection (none)

skype reports the same thing no camera
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #26

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

nollerd, is the camera showing in device manager? if so right click on it and select "update driver" see if that updates the driver ,Are you starting Skype or the webcam first ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #27

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

nollerd, download and install this camera driver Camera Driver (Ricoh) 6..209G - 6.1005.209.0_logo.rar - Windows Live uninstall the driver you are using now first
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #28

win7 64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by pebbly View Post
nollerd, is the camera showing in device manager? if so right click on it and select "update driver" see if that updates the driver ,Are you starting Skype or the webcam first ?


under pc\imaging devices I see a usb video device

in details driver id

USB\VID_05CA&PID_1836&REV_0100&MI_00
USB\VID_05CA&PID_1836&MI_00


Ive tried to run either and neither can see the cam
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #29

win7 64
 
 

also under device manager \ other devices I see unknown device

here are its driver hardware ID details:

PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_81FD104D&REV_00
PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_81FD104D
PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&CC_018000
PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&CC_0180


could this be the camera?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Nov 2010   #30

win 7 ultimate32bit, Win8.1pro wmc 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nollerd2 View Post
also under device manager \ other devices I see unknown device

here are its driver hardware ID details:

PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_81FD104D&REV_00
PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_81FD104D
PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&CC_018000
PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&CC_0180


could this be the camera?
could be , have you tried the latest driver I posted , also try right clicking on the device and updating driver
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Sony VGN-AR320E





Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33