The solutions to install Lexmark c500 to USB (laptop or PC), NOT in LAN:
1. Download Vista x64 driver: Lexmark - Page not found
2. Right click -> Run as administrator
3. It will "install" the driver... and you must chose WHERE to install the driver (c:/Lexmark/Vista
- I think this is the folder where it will be installed)
4. An Wizard appears (you can close it, it doesn`t matter, will not work!!!)
AND THIS IS HOW YOU REALLY INSTALL:
5. click on Start->right click an Computer (My computer)-> Properties.
6. on the left you have: DEVICE MANAGER. Click on it
7. in that list you have something like: Unknown Device (click on it) and you will find LEXMARK c500
8. right click on LEXMARK c500 -> and click on UPDATE DRIVER SOFTWARE 9. chose "BROWSE MY COMPUTER FOR DRIVER SOFTWARE", and chose the instalation folder (c:/Lexmark/Vista)!!!!!!!!!!!
10. this is all! now it will work!