Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: packardbell eaynote e4700 d need XP vga driver PLEASE help

21 Mar 2011   #1
Core7

Window 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 
packardbell eaynote e4700 d need XP vga driver PLEASE help

I have a laptop here I that needs vga drivers I have downloaded a driver hereftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/N...ies/Driver/Xp/ but when I install it gives me a black screen after restart so I want into save mode and did a restore. Now i just need a real driver please can someone get me a link thanks in advanced!!!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Mar 2011   #2
Sardonicus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Your laptop uses the Intel Extreme Graphics 2 driver.
Intel doesn't seem to have any support for Windows 7 or Vista for the chipset.
Graphics — Older Intel® graphics controllers and Microsoft Windows 7* operating system
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #3
Core7

Window 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Sorry its for XP
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 Mar 2011   #4
Sardonicus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

The graphics driver from the Packard Bell link is the IXG2 driver.
Is that the one you tried to install?

You can also try the driver from the Intel site?
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...88&FamilyId=40
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #5
Core7

Window 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

I Downloaded one there and it did nothing everything is still the same
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Mar 2011   #6
Sardonicus

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

On some older laptops, you can choose to have the graphics display output set to LCD or VGA.
Go into your BIOS and check to see, if that's the case. If so, set it to LCD.
You may have to hook your laptop up to a computer monitor first, using the VGA port.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Mar 2011   #7
Core7

Window 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p5bdkw View Post
On some older laptops, you can choose to have the graphics display output set to LCD or VGA.
Go into your BIOS and check to see, if that's the case. If so, set it to LCD.
You may have to hook your laptop up to a computer monitor first, using the VGA port.
You are the best ever mate now please can you just help me to also find a wireless driver for this laptop please????
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Mar 2011   #8
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Core7 View Post
I have a laptop here I that needs vga drivers I have downloaded a driver hereftp://ftp.download.packardbell.com/N...ies/Driver/Xp/ but when I install it gives me a black screen after restart so I want into save mode and did a restore. Now i just need a real driver please can someone get me a link thanks in advanced!!!
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Core7 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by p5bdkw View Post
On some older laptops, you can choose to have the graphics display output set to LCD or VGA.
Go into your BIOS and check to see, if that's the case. If so, set it to LCD.
You may have to hook your laptop up to a computer monitor first, using the VGA port.
You are the best ever mate now please can you just help me to also find a wireless driver for this laptop please????
There's two on the page in your first post, have you tried those?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Mar 2011   #9
Core7

Window 7 Ultimate 32bit
 
 

Yes I did installed both of them........any other standard driver you can get for me please?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 packardbell eaynote e4700 d need XP vga driver PLEASE help




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Multiple BSOD. Driver Verifier Driver caught a driver corrupting
I have had BSOD for a while and being super busy I did not have time to look at it and get it fixed. Well Being a computer guy I assumed I could fix it myself. But with tons of research and trying to use every guide I can find I decided to try here(probably should have came here first). Today I...
BSOD Help and Support
BSOD, packardbell TK
Hi, since last week ive been getting the bsod, various errors. my lap top is a packard bell easynote TK intel core i-5 could anyone help me please ?
BSOD Help and Support
No drivers found. click load driver to provide a mass storage driver f
Okay so, my laptop's system is unable to boot, so I just tried to format it since I have to do that for a very long time, and when it asked me in which partition I want to install windows there was nothing, although when I clicked "Load Driver" I could access the hard disk's files, the hard disk IS...
Hardware & Devices
External Hard Disk (packardbell) will not show in windows 7
Hej, My external hard disk up until a few weeks ago had been working perfectly. The next time I used it - windows 7 will not recognise it. I have tried different USB ports and computers. But it doesn't seem to work. It doesn't show up in device manager or disk manager. Its like nothing is...
Hardware & Devices
Computer hangs on startup screen packardbell
I just got a new graphics card i unistalled the old drivers of my nvidia 9600gt putted in my ati 5670 started up my computer now it hangs on the logo screen packard bell its a x1500 imedia if putted the old 9600gt back in but still have the same problem but when it hangs i can do nothing it does...
Graphic Cards

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App