Ok on my Dell D530 Laptop I got home last night to find my laptop I use for work has no interner connection.
1. Checked my other laptop- It has a connection (not the Router or service its self)
2. Restarted Cable Modem and Router, just in case.
3. Re set the NIC adapter of the D530.
4. Windows Diag was no help.
5. Did everything I could think off.
6. Back-ed everything up, and re-imaged it.
With a fresh factory. It's still saying "wireless capability is turned off". There is no physical switch to "turn on or off"
I looked in "services" and re-started things I thought were help but nothing.
Anyone have any ideas that would help. Next move is calling Dell.