Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Creative Audigy Value Driver ?

13 Jul 2009   #1

Windows 7 RC1
 
 
Creative Audigy Value Driver ?

Hi
I have Creative Audigy Value sound card.Windows 7 did not install it's driver automatically.I found a Vista driver ,but when I Run the setup on Windows 7, the blue screen appears and the computer restarts

Is there any audigy driver for Windows 7 ?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Jul 2009   #2

Win 7 Pro x64 x 3, Win 7 Pro x86, Ubuntu 9.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rostamiani View Post
Hi
I have Creative Audigy Value sound card.Windows 7 did not install it's driver automatically.I found a Vista driver ,but when I Run the setup on Windows 7, the blue screen appears and the computer restarts

Is there any audigy driver for Windows 7 ?

Can you give me a link to the driver you tried?

Try this driver, Download it, extract it (using winrar or something similar), and

http://download.digiex.net/Drivers/C..._15_0004EQ.exe

1. Go to Device Manager (use the start menu search)
2. find your audio device, right click on it choose update device software
3. Choose Browse my computer for driver software
4. Browse to the folder \SBAX_PCDVT_LB_2_15_0004EQ\Drivers and hit next
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2009   #3

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 
audigy driver

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rostamiani View Post
Hi
I have Creative Audigy Value sound card.Windows 7 did not install it's driver automatically.I found a Vista driver ,but when I Run the setup on Windows 7, the blue screen appears and the computer restarts

Is there any audigy driver for Windows 7 ?
I have an audigy (not value) and I used the vista driver but had to run it in vista compat mode when installing. Im running win 7 7260 32 bit. what abt you?

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


13 Jul 2009   #4

Windows 7 Professional x64 (Build 7600)
 
 

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2.18.0011
13. Juli 2009

http://support.creative.com/download...wnloadId=10960

The latest driver as far as i know!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2009   #5

win 7
 
 

this driver is okey but the cmss 3d is not work :S:S
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090713/167465...toltes.hu_.jpg
i installer : - SBAX_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0011 (this is only audio driver)
- Audigy4Pro-YpoauxP (this is programs only)

the stereo is bad :S the rear and center speaker is mute

my soundcard sb0230 audigy

(5.1 is good)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2009   #6

Windows 7 Ultimate RTM x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by nova001 View Post
this driver is okey but the cmss 3d is not work :S:S
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/090713/167465...toltes.hu_.jpg
i installer : - SBAX_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0011 (this is only audio driver)
- Audigy4Pro-YpoauxP (this is programs only)

the stereo is bad :S the rear and center speaker is mute

my soundcard sb0230 audigy

(5.1 is good)
I have an Audigy 2 ZS, where can i download the software to enable the CMSS 3D Surround? I've installed the newest drivers of SB but i don't have those panels that are on your screenshot (EAX Settings, etc.). Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jul 2009   #7
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

OK before everyone starts downloading the wrong driver file, there are two different Audigy's being talked about here. The OP asked about the Audigy Value (which is the same as the Audigy SE and LS, and the SB Live 24 bit; and all use the same driver) which uses the SB24_PCDRV_LB_1_04_0090.exe (released July 2).

Then there are the others that are talking about the regular Audigy's (1, 2 and 4 series) that all use the same driver, the SBAX_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0011.exe; which was just released today.

fakeasdf the driver package you linked to won't work with rostamiani's card for the reasons above.

now with all that out of the way, for the regular Audigy users on Windows 7 your best bet for some of the apps is to use this,

SB Audigy Series Support Pack 2.0 (04/17/2009) - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs

and then if you want to update to the new driver. For the Audigy value/SE/LS users this one,

SB P17X Series Support Pack 1.6 (05/14/2009) - AudigySE/Value/LS_Live24bit_X-Fi XtremeAudio_SB5.1VX - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs

and the same, update to the newer drivers after.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2009   #9

Windows 7 Professional x64 (Build 7600)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stormy13 View Post
OK before everyone starts downloading the wrong driver file, there are two different Audigy's being talked about here. The OP asked about the Audigy Value (which is the same as the Audigy SE and LS, and the SB Live 24 bit; and all use the same driver) which uses the SB24_PCDRV_LB_1_04_0090.exe (released July 2).

Then there are the others that are talking about the regular Audigy's (1, 2 and 4 series) that all use the same driver, the SBAX_PCDRV_LB_2_18_0011.exe; which was just released today.

fakeasdf the driver package you linked to won't work with rostamiani's card for the reasons above.

now with all that out of the way, for the regular Audigy users on Windows 7 your best bet for some of the apps is to use this,

SB Audigy Series Support Pack 2.0 (04/17/2009) - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs

and then if you want to update to the new driver. For the Audigy value/SE/LS users this one,

SB P17X Series Support Pack 1.6 (05/14/2009) - AudigySE/Value/LS_Live24bit_X-Fi XtremeAudio_SB5.1VX - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs

and the same, update to the newer drivers after.
You are right! I missed that it is the value one
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jul 2009   #10

Windows 7 X64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by rostamiani View Post
Hi
I have Creative Audigy Value sound card.Windows 7 did not install it's driver automatically.I found a Vista driver ,but when I Run the setup on Windows 7, the blue screen appears and the computer restarts

Is there any audigy driver for Windows 7 ?
Hi there i too a user of Creative SB Audigy Value heres what i do so my SB performs well & all my 3x2.1 speaker works first DL this driver plus software that controls speaker settings & enhancements

SB P17X Series Support Pack 1.6 (05/14/2009) - AudigySE/Value/LS_Live24bit_X-Fi XtremeAudio_SB5.1VX - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs
Install it follow daniel_k's intruction carefully so itll work..

Then DL this driver its the latest Audigy Value driver for Windows 7 & its official(this is only driver no software)

http://support.creative.com/Downloads/welcome.aspx
Install & ur done u have a working software support+official driver this setup work on my system no problems at all hope to you too GL!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Creative Audigy Value Driver ?




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Creative Audigy Value Driver ?
Thread Forum
Creative Audigy SE (SB0570) win7 32-bit DRIVER !!! Sound & Audio
Creative Audigy 5.1 Sound & Audio
creative audigy se Sound & Audio
Creative Audigy SE problem Sound & Audio
Creative Audigy Drivers
Creative audigy ( no 5.1 sounds ) Sound & Audio
Creative Audigy help Sound & Audio

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33