Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Dell Inspiron N4010 XP 32bit drivers????

27 May 2011   #1

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (main), Windows XP Professional 32bit
 
 
Dell Inspiron N4010 XP 32bit drivers????

hi everyone,

i am using Dell Inspiron N4010 laptop. and i just finished making a dual boot for my laptop with Windows 7 & win XP (7 installed first). So, i need some help about win xp 32-bit drivers for my laptop. can you give me a list of drivers that i should installed on my win xp OS???and if u don't mind hope u can share some drivers for me...

hope u all can help me to solve this problem...
thanks.

hicarl92

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 May 2011   #2

Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
 
 

It will depend on your hardware you have, can you send a picture of device manager?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2011   #3

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (main), Windows XP Professional 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sam The Techie View Post
It will depend on your hardware you have, can you send a picture of device manager?

is it the picture of device manager in Windows 7??? or in win xp??
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


27 May 2011   #4

Windows 7 Home Premium (64bit)
 
 

Windows XP please
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2011   #5

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hicarl92 View Post
hi everyone,

i am using Dell Inspiron N4010 laptop. and i just finished making a dual boot for my laptop with Windows 7 & win XP (7 installed first). So, i need some help about win xp 32-bit drivers for my laptop. can you give me a list of drivers that i should installed on my win xp OS???and if u don't mind hope u can share some drivers for me...

hope u all can help me to solve this problem...
thanks.

hicarl92
You will only find Windows Vista/Windows 7 drivers only. Dell no longer provides any XP drivers since it is obsolete
Drivers & Downloads
Why are you even using XP?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2011   #6

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

ME/XP/Vista/Win7
 
 

Check for drivers on the Dell web site here:
Dell - Drivers and Downloads
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2011   #7

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (main), Windows XP Professional 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Sam The Techie View Post
Windows XP please

here, i save it in .jpg format using paint..jope it will clear to u to see it


Attached Thumbnails
Dell Inspiron N4010 XP 32bit drivers????-device-manager-xp-1.jpg   Dell Inspiron N4010 XP 32bit drivers????-device-manager-xp-2.jpg   Dell Inspiron N4010 XP 32bit drivers????-device-manager-xp-3.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2011   #8

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (main), Windows XP Professional 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by yowanvista View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hicarl92 View Post
hi everyone,

i am using Dell Inspiron N4010 laptop. and i just finished making a dual boot for my laptop with Windows 7 & win XP (7 installed first). So, i need some help about win xp 32-bit drivers for my laptop. can you give me a list of drivers that i should installed on my win xp OS???and if u don't mind hope u can share some drivers for me...

hope u all can help me to solve this problem...
thanks.

hicarl92
You will only find Windows Vista/Windows 7 drivers only. Dell no longer provides any XP drivers since it is obsolete
Drivers & Downloads
Why are you even using XP?
actually there is one software that win xp support but win 7 do not...so i make dual boot to install xp after 7...and i dont want to format my laptop because my 7 is original wndows...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2011   #9

Windows 8.1 Pro x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hicarl92 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by yowanvista View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by hicarl92 View Post
hi everyone,

i am using Dell Inspiron N4010 laptop. and i just finished making a dual boot for my laptop with Windows 7 & win XP (7 installed first). So, i need some help about win xp 32-bit drivers for my laptop. can you give me a list of drivers that i should installed on my win xp OS???and if u don't mind hope u can share some drivers for me...

hope u all can help me to solve this problem...
thanks.

hicarl92
You will only find Windows Vista/Windows 7 drivers only. Dell no longer provides any XP drivers since it is obsolete
Drivers & Downloads
Why are you even using XP?
actually there is one software that win xp support but win 7 do not...so i make dual boot to install xp after 7...and i dont want to format my laptop because my 7 is original wndows...
You can use Compatibility Mode for that software
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 May 2011   #10

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit (main), Windows XP Professional 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by theog View Post
Check for drivers on the Dell web site here:
Dell - Drivers and Downloads

there is no win xp drivers for Dell Inspiron N4010 laptop...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Dell Inspiron N4010 XP 32bit drivers????




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33