Good Afternoon Everyone
I am having a hell of a time here working on a customers computer. Just got all the parts to do a new build for him, and have run into an issue when trying to install Win 7 Ultimate x64. I get the "A required CD/DVD drive device driver
-MSI 880GMA-E35 Motherboard
-AMD Athlon II X4 Processor
-4GB Ram (2x2GB)
-500GB Seagate HDD (Brand New) (SATA)
-Sony Optiarc AD-7260S DVD-RW Drive (SATA)
I've reviewed other posts of this nature, and tried the following things:
1. Checked the SHA-1 HASH values with the official list, which checked out.
2. Attempted install via Bootable USB thumbdrive (With and without DVD Drive connected, to no avail)
3. Removed all but 2gb of RAM
4. Attempted to load any drivers
from the Motherboard disc, to no avail, the program wouldn't run.
5. And of course, tried to install it normally using the DVD
Im at a loss here... any ideas?