System Manufacturer/Model Number Toshiba Satellite S875D-S7239 laptop OS MS Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-bit CPU AMD A10-4600M Motherboard AMD Pumori (Socket FT1) Memory 6.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-12-28) Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 7660G Sound Card High Definition Audio Device Monitor(s) Displays Generic PnP Monitor (1600x900@60Hz) Screen Resolution 1600x900@60Hz
Keyboard Standard PS/2 Keyboard Mouse HP Wireless Optical Mobile Mouse Model FHA-3410 Hard Drives SSD 119GB Corsair CSSD-V128GB2 ATA Device Internet Speed What the local pub, local coffee shop offers. Other Info Optical Drive:MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ160B ATA Device
Also have an Asus ha1002xp netbook with Win 7 Ultimate installed.
Actually i was facing BSOD,so i thought driver update would help.
IF you ARE having BSOD's please upload the DMP files.
We can analyze them & also check out your drivers...
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
To ensure minidumps are enabled:
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
System Manufacturer/Model Number HP Pavilion Elite 495UK OS Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 64-Bit CPU Intel Core i7 870 @ 2.93GHz Motherboard MSI 2A9C (CPU1) Memory 8Gb Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 664MHz Graphics Card nVidia GeForce GTX 460 1024MB dedicated RAM Sound Card Realtek HD Audio Monitor(s) Displays HP2310i Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080
Keyboard Logitech K750 solar-powered keyboard Mouse Logitech Wireless M180 mouse PSU 460W Case HP Elite Cooling Air cooled Hard Drives 1x1954GB Hitachi HDS22020ALA 330 (RAID), 1x1954GB Hitachi External for backup and storage Internet Speed 2Mb Other Info Pure Avanti Flow Internet Radio with iPod Dock, 64Gb iPod, HP USB Speakers, Sony MDR-V500 Headphones, Sony Vaio F-Series Laptop