|13 May 2012||#13|
| || |
Actually i was facing BSOD,so i thought driver update would help.
We can analyze them & also check out your drivers...
We do need the DMP file as it contains the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.
If you are overclocking STOP
You may be able to get the DMP files without crashing by booting into safe mode (F8) with networking.
To enable us to assist you with your computer's BSOD symptoms, upload the contents of your "\Windows\Minidump" folder.
* Copy the contents of \Windows\Minidump to another (temporary) location somewhere on your machine.
* Zip up the copy.
* Attach the ZIP archive to your post using the "paperclip" (file attachments) button.
*If the files are too large please upload them to a file sharing service like "Rapidshare" and put a link to them in your reply.
* Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
* Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery Settings... button.
* Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
* Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
* Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
* OK your way out.
* Reboot if changes have been made.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: How do I update win 7 drivers !|
|Is it safe to update ATI drivers via CCC update utility?||Graphic Cards|
|26 bad drivers after SP1 update||Windows Updates & Activation|
|Do i need to update all drivers?||Drivers|
|Windows Update INCLUDES Motherboard Drivers and BIOS Update on M2A-VM?||Drivers|
|Do You Update Drivers Thru Win Update or Seperately?||Drivers|
|182.06 vs. Win Update Drivers||Graphic Cards|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.