|22 Jun 2012||#2|
| || |
audio problem on windows 7
My name is Maran and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell.
With Regards to your concern you can try the solution mentioned below.
· Download the zip file from driver from VIA website, unzip using Winzip or WinRaR.
· Navigate to Vinyl\drivers\Vista32WDM open Vinyl97.inf for editing
(How to Navigate, Once opened the Zip file click on Vinyl_v700 –-- open Vinyl folder –--- click on Drivers Folder---- click on Vista32WDM --- open Vinyl97.inf for editing.
· Once open the Vinl97.inf in a notepad scroll down to DEVICE CALLOUT SECTION
· Copy %*WDM_VIAudio.DeviceDesc%=WDM_VIAudio, PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_810D1043 & past the following Command between the others:
· Save the File in a folder on the desktop,
· To start the installation go to Device manager by right click on my computer, Properties Select device manager & right click on audio drive & select up-date drive, Browse to the folder that contains the Saved fil.
· Plug the speakers into the microphone (pink) jack. & restart the system.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: audio problem on windows 7|
|No Audio Windows 7 64 bit Problem||Sound & Audio|
|restart problem BSOD glitchy audio win7 ultimate w/ m audio 1010lt sou||BSOD Help and Support|
|Audio Bus Driver Problem in Windows 7||Drivers|
|Windows 7 IDT Audio 5.1 Sound Problem.||Sound & Audio|
|Windows 7 64 bit HDMI Audio Problem||Sound & Audio|
|5.1 audio problem windows 7 64||Sound & Audio|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:21 AM.