A device is not working properly which was suggested from avgpc tuneup 2013.
Windows reports that the "cpuz133" is not working properly. Recommended solution to the problem
Use Windows Update to check whether new device drivers are available. Proceed as follows:
I have done the above but can't update or restore the driver. The device is located under "non PLUG and Play drivers". It does not have any updates available. I don't know where to get this cpuz133 so it can be fixed. Please leave any suggestions
- Open Device Manager
- Search in the device manager for the device whose driver you would like to update and double-click on the device name. You may first have to enable the "Show hidden devices" entry in the "View" menu.
- Switch to the Driver tab, click Update driver and follow the instructions
I should also mention that my computer makes a sound that it use to not make when I first bought it. It make this high pitched sound, (can't exactly explain in words) only on the start up of the computer and then fades away once the computer has warmed up.
It had been making this sound before I got AVG tuneup. AVG suggested this problem cpuz133 is not working properly. "cpuz 133" is a service started automatically by the service control manager during system startup. This sounds like the only problem I could identify to make the funny sound when my computer starts up. I was suggested to uninstall pctuneup and also cpuz133.
AVG says, What are the effects of this problem? (cpuz133 NOT WORKING)
This can have the following consequences:
Do you have any other suggestions? I'm worried that if I uninstall this cpuz133 my computer won't start due to it not having the cpuz133 to start the computer. Although the cpuz133 is not starting and my computer is still turning on (along with the odd sound) do you know if there are any ways to get the cpuz133 working rather than eliminating it completely.
- The device may be unusable
- The computer may crash often
- The computer may go a long time without responding
- Computer performance may be very poor