My usb is connected to a USB 2.0 port.
I have tried:
(In device manager).
Scanned for viruses w/ MSE.
Cleaned Registry w/ CCleaner.
Done a sfc /scannow.
Tried other ports.
Tried "Load optimized Defaults" in the Bios.
Tried using another User on the computer.
Tried safe mode.
Going into "msconfig", to the "Boot" tab, and into the Advanced Options and ticked the number of processors to "4". (Quad core)
That is what I have tried so far.
My specs are the following:
Tower - Coolermaster Elite 430 Midi
GPU - Asus Radeon HD 7950 3GB "DirectCU II TOP"
RAM - 8GB DDR3
PSU - Fractal Design Tesla 650W Standard
CPU - Intel Core i5 2500K Quad Core 3.3 Ghz
SSD - Kingston HyperX 120GB 2.5" 555MB/510MB
OS - Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM
MOBO - Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P, Socket-1155