|21 Mar 2013||#1|
| || |
Intel 82579LM gigabit crashes after putting SP1 on windows 7 64bits PC
I have a very precious computer that is a master for 10 thin clients. Yesterday, i put the Sp1 on it and since then the network card does not work.
First the facts:
- I know it's a software problem since the network card was working before the SP1 upgrade.
What i did:
- I have been on the intel site and i took the last drivers that are only a month old.
- I installed them with no success.
- i removed everything about intel on the pc and uninstalled the network card and restarted the PC.
- After the restart the card was named ethernet controller so everything was removed. Il reinstalled the lastest drivers with no success.
- i unsinstalled everything again et took the drivers that i used before the upgrade. Still no result.
is there anyone have seen this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Intel 82579LM gigabit crashes after putting SP1 on windows 7 64bits PC|
|Intel 825879LM Gigabit Network Card - Cannot start (Code 10)||Hardware & Devices|
|intel pro/1000 ct gigabit ethernet never can connect at 1000 only 100||Hardware & Devices|
|Win7 64bits crashes on accessing restore points||BSOD Help and Support|
|error code 10 on intel 82566DC-2 Gigabit network connection||Hardware & Devices|
|PS3 sixaxis ds3 on windows 7 (32bits&64bits)||Gaming|
|Gigabit nic stuck at 100mbps in Gigabit network.||Network & Sharing|
|Intel Pro/1000 GT Gigabit Desktop Ethernet Adapter||Drivers|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 PM.