Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Acer Drivers

18 Oct 2009   #1
Lan

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 
Acer Drivers

Just noticed they have windows 7 drivers on their website for anyone whos interested.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

21 Oct 2009   #2

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Ult x64 - SP1/ Windows 8 Pro x64
 
 

Hey thanks,

Been waiting for a few.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 Oct 2009   #3

Vista
 
 

There don't seem to be any Windows 7 drivers for older Aspire models like 7720 and 5720. Will Windows 7 signed drivers be released for these models? Also, does anybody know if Intel will release Windows 7 drivers and ProSet Software for their WiFi cards?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 Oct 2009   #4

Winows XP; windows 7
 
 

I want drivers for Acer TravelMate 4000, but I read somewhere they will not support. So what to do? How to assemble all the individual drivers we need?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
07 Nov 2009   #5

Windows 7
 
 

Hi guys

If anyone here has a solution for getting Bluetooth (Foxconn) working under Windows 7 (64 bit) on an Acer 8935G, I'd appreciate your assistance!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
08 Nov 2009   #6
Lan

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 8935G Bloke View Post
Hi guys

If anyone here has a solution for getting Bluetooth (Foxconn) working under Windows 7 (64 bit) on an Acer 8935G, I'd appreciate your assistance!
I just turned my bluetooth on and it auto installed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
09 Nov 2009   #7

Windows 7
 
 

How'd you manage that? My Acer doesn't even recognise that there's any BT hardware under Windows 7. It worked fine under Vista...

[later] OK, scratch that - figured it out now.

Seems you need to hold your finger on the bluetooth 'sensor' longer than I was doing.

I was treating it like a switch and just putting my finger on it quickly.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2010   #8

vista home pre 32x
 
 

ref the 8935g i put finger on sensor and says no device? any ideas how i can find out where the Windows 7 64x are?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2010   #9

vista home pre 32x
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by 8935G Bloke View Post
How'd you manage that? My Acer doesn't even recognise that there's any BT hardware under Windows 7. It worked fine under Vista...

[later] OK, scratch that - figured it out now.

Seems you need to hold your finger on the bluetooth 'sensor' longer than I was doing.

I was treating it like a switch and just putting my finger on it quickly.
mine dont work says no device found? any ideas?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 May 2010   #10
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by bamajon1974 View Post
There don't seem to be any Windows 7 drivers for older Aspire models like 7720 and 5720. Will Windows 7 signed drivers be released for these models? Also, does anybody know if Intel will release Windows 7 drivers and ProSet Software for their WiFi cards?
Yes Intel did sorted out drivers & ProSet Software for Centrimo Wifi & Wifi Link on their site!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Acer Drivers




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Acer Drivers
Thread Forum
Acer Fingerprint drivers Drivers
Drivers for acer 7736z Drivers
Acer web cam drivers Drivers
acer crystal eye drivers Drivers
acer crystalbrite drivers Drivers
Acer 6935g Some drivers Drivers
Windows 7-drivers or Vista-drivers by Acer Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33