Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Bluetooth Driver not found now, Hp elitebook 8530W

17 Oct 2015   #1
iraqi2raqi

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 
Bluetooth Driver not found now, Hp elitebook 8530W

Hello all

before one month my Bluetooth on my laptop Hp are worked Properly
But now Bluetooth Driver not found now
I search for it but not found

please help me

my pc info

HP EliteBook 8530w Mobile Workstation
Serial Number: 2CE015345R


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
17 Oct 2015   #2
copiman

Windows 7 Home Premium
 
 

What operating system are you running and what bit version 32 or 64?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Oct 2015   #3
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iraqi2raqi View Post
Hello all

before one month my Bluetooth on my laptop Hp are worked Properly
But now Bluetooth Driver not found now
I search for it but not found

please help me

my pc info

HP EliteBook 8530w Mobile Workstation
Serial Number: 2CE015345R
This one is pretty old, but it's for your model,

Drivers & Software - HP Support Center.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by copiman View Post
What operating system are you running and what bit version 32 or 64?
Bluetooth Driver not found now, Hp elitebook 8530W-2015-10-17_08h28_54.png


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

18 Oct 2015   #4
iraqi2raqi

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by copiman View Post
What operating system are you running and what bit version 32 or 64?
32 bit


Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iraqi2raqi View Post
Hello all

before one month my Bluetooth on my laptop Hp are worked Properly
But now Bluetooth Driver not found now
I search for it but not found

please help me

my pc info

HP EliteBook 8530w Mobile Workstation
Serial Number: 2CE015345R
This one is pretty old, but it's for your model,

Drivers & Software - HP Support Center.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by copiman View Post
What operating system are you running and what bit version 32 or 64?
Attachment 373795

Ok I'll try it now
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Oct 2015   #5
iraqi2raqi

Windows 7 Ultimate x86
 
 

thanks it is solve
My System SpecsSystem Spec
18 Oct 2015   #6
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by iraqi2raqi View Post
thanks it is solve
You're welcome.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Bluetooth Driver not found now, Hp elitebook 8530W




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Bluetooth Peripheral Device - No driver found
Hi guys, I downloaded the latest btooth driver available from the support site and proceeded with the installation: http://s21.postimg.org/3m7o06a7b/btooth_driver.png I still proceeded to pair my XPERIA arc S (LT18i) with my N45SF and encountered the following error: ...
Drivers
BSOD HP EliteBook 8530W
Hey I have a HP EliteBook 8530W. And always when I start some sort of game I get Blue Screen Of Death, and I get it if I change my resolution... I am using a NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M:cry: The problem wasn't before I updated drivers... any solutions.?
Drivers
Bluetooth peripheral device driver not found
Hiii everyone... I have installed windows 7 ultimate 32-bit copyright 2009 microsoft corporation operating system on my dell laptop having processor intel(R) pentium (R) cpu B950 @ 2.10 GHz. I have troubleshooting in bluetooth software due to missing of drivers i.e bluetooth peripheral device,...
Drivers
Bluetooth Peripheral Device : driver not found
I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit with 2GB RAM and Intel Dual Core 2.5Ghz as processor. I have a Frontech USB Blutooth. For several days I have used it in my XP and also in windows 7 after the upgared. But recently I found that my bietooth was unable to transfer the files. So I removed it from...
General Discussion
Bluetooth and usb flash drive no driver found
guys,what's the problem w/my laptop bluetooth can detect a device but can't send a file,and also can't read any USB flash drive
Drivers
Bluetooth and usb flash drive no driver found
Hi,good day,i have some problems about my window7 altimate 32bit,the builtin bluetooth did not working prOperly since i was updated the window update and installed some important update,the system reverting changes,if i switch on the bluetooth always say no device driver found and also if i insert...
Windows Updates & Activation


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:04.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App